[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

Guest joba69

Yes true camera and data won`t work on my y300 also , rest seems to be ok. I really like the improvement in performance compared to previous miui roms that i used. Miui is one of my favourite and chinese roms in general just seem more polished to me. I really hope you can make in the future more improvements to it`s performance.

Hi thank you for your feedback .. so what do you think about perfomance improvment compared to latest stock rom? You think that 85% comapred to stock is realistic?

best regards 

i will try to make a diffenrent version for y300 ... but i need some time for that ..

Guest bogdanwp

No problem . Hm ... maybe 75-80% something like that , still lags behind if you try to multitask but it sure hell is an improvement :D i will keep your rom some more in my phone to see how it does on the long run and i will wait for your Y300 versions. Cheers.

Guest bogdanwp

Any ideas on how i could make the camera work as a temporary solution as i wait for your next release ? It`s not extremely important but i really don`t like 3`rd party apps i prefer stock cameras.

Edit : Hm i tried camera zoom fx and it can`t connect to camera also. Strange. And also torch doesn`t work even if you try to activate it separately from the camera.

Edited by bogdanwp

i'm using the MUI 3.8 version of mario as daily driver. you maybe can look to that build to find the problem with the camera. also 3g works on that build

maybe you should make a build special for the y300 without the nfc feature

Guest joba69

i'm using the MUI 3.8 version of mario as daily driver. you maybe can look to that build to find the problem with the camera. also 3g works on that build

maybe you should make a build special for the y300 without the nfc feature

Hold on a sec.. i will provide a script in main post troubleshooting section which removes nfc from rom

**EDIT: Mainpost updated / added nfc remove script in troubleshooting section 

Edited by joba69

may i give some suggestions for your "next" build ?

remove ia keyboard and and the google one standerd, get rid of the chinees providers in the search options

right now your rom is good :) than it will be super nice :)

don't mean to break down your work with this post, i'm a fan :)

Guest hosseintori

hi joba69 !

first sry for my english

Secound thank you alot for working at this rom ! you are such a perfect man ! did you know this rom it just like bomb in my country and all person use this  rom and all fourms showing this roms with your name ?!

thirth every things about this rom is great very very great acctualy. but we have a huge progblem

we live in iran in asia ! and the 3G doesnt work for us. you know when we turn on enable data nothing changed. we think maybe because of apn ! we put aacording to our country  apn and again doesnt work

after that we download baseband lewa < and flash that after install rom and again there is nothing changed. so please fix this or tell us how we can do that ! please its very beautiful rom and we love this rom ! thank you

Guest joba69

This is the latest version right?? Going to download it man! Thnx

Hi .. you should also install the fix, because it´s reported for y300 that camera and 3g is not working ..

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hi .. you should also install the fix, because it´s reported for y300 that camera and 3g is not working ..

Which fix? This one?? "DOWNLOAD 3G FIX & Screen State Scaler". If yes, should I install it just after flashing the rom! Just to inform I am using 3.9.20 downloaded from htcmania built for G510 without any problem. I did not have to flash any type of rom! anyway I will try this in a few moment! thnx.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hi could you please flash the following and give me a feeback what happens.. regarding 3g 2g and hangup call?

http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/217.6.150.243/baseband_revert.zip

I am about to flash this rom! Do I need to install this too for my y300 along with that previous fix? and also I tested your last release and I had no problem with any camera or 3g data. soo little confused what to flash and what not?

Guest joba69

I am about to flash this rom! Do I need to install this too for my y300 along with that previous fix? and also I tested your last release and I had no problem with any camera or 3g data. soo little confused what to flash and what not?

as i wrote above "i provide this fix because i put in the wrong kernel image at first modded version ... so it was my fault .." 

1. Download ROM and install

2. Install FIX for y300 i added to main post *updated few mins ago

thats all