[Requesting] PACMAN ROM for y300 :)

Guest cyrilpogi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lazy2dabone

Love the demanding attitude of people here, the devs that work on these phones do it mainly for fun and enjoyment.

If someone decides to port pacman or any other custom ROM then its their choice and they'll do it when they are ready.

If you guys are so desperate for a ROM port it yourself instead of posting demands on people.

Remember good things come to those that wait!

Love the demanding attitude of people here, the devs that work on these phones do it mainly for fun and enjoyment.

If someone decides to port pacman or any other custom ROM then its their choice and they'll do it when they are ready.

If you guys are so desperate for a ROM port it yourself instead of posting demands on people.

Remember good things come to those that wait!

Just requesting bro, It's far from demanding.

We only means it would be nice if someone is interested in porting. We're not forcing devs.

And if i'm right josalaito is already working on this rom. We all love to see more roms in this phone.

Guest danny19901

Just requesting bro, It's far from demanding.

We only means it would be nice if someone is interested in porting. We're not forcing devs.

And if i'm right josalaito is already working on this rom. We all love to see more roms in this phone.

I don't get how its demanding when people are just asking and Josalaito was meant to be working on PAC but no release or any info on progress so I'm guessing PAC may not happen for Y300 if so possibly Kra1o5, Dazzazo or Tillaz maybe or other dev

Guest lazy2dabone

Its demanding cos people of chasing Josalaito up for work he does for fun or hinting at other devs to do it.

Like I said if your so desperate for it learn to code for yourself and port it

• 2 weeks later...