Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khasscorpio

huawei y300 stuck on blue screen

5 posts in this topic

Hi i am pretty new to this. I have installed CWM recovery and flashed CM10 available here. Everything worked fine for last 2 days but today i tried swapper2 that lead to restart and thn stuck at blue screen. Its not entering into recovery mode at all but goes into update but fail at step 2. i put update file from huawei main website. I had more later stock rom thn this. something like B180. please help me how to bring my huawei back to life.

I have nandroid back up of stock but i cant access as cant go to recovery at all. is there any way to convert that nandroid backup to update.app file??

please help me.

You must find the original firmware revision that whose on your phone!

Download it & then flash it through dload folder!

If you can`t go to recovery by normal rebooting with power + volume+ buttons , power off the phone , remove the battery and plug it back in and then try to start it with power and volume+ again.

Attempting to enter into recovery by any mean wasnt possible at all. Volume + and - with power button leads to pink screen and if a microsd is inserted with dload folder it stats updating. Otherwise by anyother method it gave me blue scree after huawei ascend logo screen.

I recovered it by using the dload UPLOAD.APP file of B194 version provided here in this forum. without getting in any installation block it smoothly installed/updated  to version b194. Now i got my phone back to working again. Thanks to MODACO from here i got link to download the update.app file :)