Help experts to fix y300 please.

Guest fayis003

Guest fayis003

I have a huawei y300-0000 .... Yesterday i patched my mob using lucky patcher ... Unfortunately after that my mob started to show errors,.. "system.hui has stopped".... "com.android.phone has stopped"... I tried factory reset but still it showing that.... Now what to do... Experts.... Begging you plz give me a solution... Plz

What did you actually patched with Lucky patcer?

Do you have a recovery backup?

Do you know the exact original firmware revision?

Flash the backup!

Download the original firmware & flash it from dload folder!

FIRST RULE AFTER UNLOCKING - ROOTING & INSTALLING RECOVERY ALWAYS CREATE CLEAN BACKUP OF STOCK ROM!!!

will it be solved if i flashed with official stock rom of huawei y300-0000

plz reply

Yes if you can flash it! You see not all firmwares want to flash bat you are in good position because you have Chinese version of Y300 that at lest have less firmware variations! Try first the one on Huawei site then if it's not installing search for others!

You can install costume ROMs that are meant for Y300-0000 me by you can even find the repacked untouched firmware!

Bro i havent unlocked bootloader to use twrp any other solution? Plz reply

turn off your phone.. take out the battery for 5 second.. put it back.. turn on your device by pressing Power Button + Vol Up + Vol Down.. should reset your fon..

Guest fayis003

but those steps are short cut to enter firmware update in my phone bro... :(

and i tried factory reset already... i think it may solved if i flashed sucessfully... but i dont know the exact firmware version :(

fayis003, you don't need to know the exact firmware version your phone came with as long as you flash a version that is intended for your device.

Go to the huawei site, download the latest version for your Y300 (I think you said yours is the chinese version) and use the procedure on their website to update the firmware. The process will overwrite (and reset) your phone. This will work with the standard recovery partition that comes with any Y300 new phone so you don't need TWRP or CWM recovery partition to do this, just make sure you follow the instruction in the pdf file on the huaewei site. Good luck !

Guest fayis003

Sir i tried with that official firmware but got update failed message in 2nd step... I tried other versions also but same error always... Plz reply