[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor
The green bar issue was fixed in the latest nightly. Battery life is fantastic once you calibrate it. I've gotten two days with approximately three hours of screen on time. All that's left is a 1.2Ghz overclocking option. That should give our snappy little devices the extra oomph it needs! Thanks a million, Dazzozzo!
How much of that time was on 3g not Wi-Fi? That's the biggest drain, or at least it is fit me... And how are you calibrating? Most "experts" on here seem to state that calibration is an irrelevancy. In fact, what build are you running? Can't be the latest daily if you have two days battery life. Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest kripticmc

Better swap is ramexpender an green line only sorted in low quality plus video camera broke an memory card is half internal half SD so more to sort tbh

Guest nirmalbalaji

The green bar issue was fixed in the latest nightly. Battery life is fantastic once you calibrate it. I've gotten two days with approximately three hours of screen on time. 

All that's left is a 1.2Ghz overclocking option. That should give our snappy little devices the extra oomph it needs! Thanks a million, Dazzozzo!

For better clarification, post the build date of the nightly you are talking about. It will be helpful for others.

Guest tomtruckie

Build from 26/10 on my y300-151 has everything working. No green bars on video. Camera and video work fine. No reboots. It's all good. Thank you.

Guest danny19901

Try high quality it will be there on YouTube

I can't wait for next nightly hopefully fixes a few things I might do full wipe then install also yeah green bar is in YouTube on HQ a part from that everything is good

Guest internectual

I believe it adds another option to the Power button menu to "Expand Desktop" which just hides the statusbar.

Also, whats the effect of the Expanded desktop in Settings/Interface? I dont see any different....

Guest kripticmc

I can't wait for next nightly hopefully fixes a few things I might do full wipe then install also yeah green bar is in YouTube on HQ a part from that everything is good

An maybe storage being full SD then sorted lol

Guest Laximus

I believe it adds another option to the Power button menu to "Expand Desktop" which just hides the statusbar.

Yes, I see, but this way the status bar is not available with a swipe from top...?

Guest angellgtz

So there is still green bar in HQ video?

I don't think that can be fixed on nightlys this is something dazzozo has to fix not just cm updates

So when it gets fixed dazzozo may update the bugs post

i guess green bar in videos and battery drain has nothing with cyanogenMod official updates, because these bugs isn't in cyanogenMod itself but it's in dazzozo's port for our device, so just dazzozo can fix it, and it seems he is busy these days :D havn't seen him for a while  

Guest blairpoodle

Green bar still present on YouTube HD, Netflix plays for 10seconds then picture freezes, sound continues. Google Play Music and Amazon MP3 crash phone.