[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SaurabhRCk

I just open sourced all of the stuff I'm using for 4.3. If 10/10.1 suddenly gets better you know why.

have you already started working on 4.4 ??? cheers..

I think we should first have a stable CM 10.2 before moving onto kitkat. That's my opinion

Maybe.....!!!

But I think as kitkat greatly support low specs devices, it is the one which will greatly stable and optimized for our devices.

Guest MadHatterRyu

guys give yourselves CWM or a cookie ._.

CM10.2 is as stable as it gets... stabler than the rest of the CMs atleast

no seriously.. the funny video playback aside its PERFECT.. maybe you're using TWRP? because there was an EXT4 bug in TWRP which causes plenty of hiccups like suddenly losing WiFi and being unable to ever connect back again or random reboots..

I've had a pretty nice time ever since I shifted to CWM

I only have 1 issue remaining, every time I start my handset the mobile network/signal takes along time to start, the wifi gets a signal almost straight away, I've also tried another network and same issue.

New nightly available for y300

Guess what????.......daz is gonna take both kitkat and jellybean in his pocket for Y300.

He is a god gives us two choices.

Jelly bean in right hand,Kitkat in left hand.

(Imaginary thing....pretty funny...XD)

It was really a wonderful step to get Dazzozo as one of Y300 dev. The 'milky screen' was one of worst problems with y300 ROMs. He came and touched...look screen fixed.

Everyone is so greatful to you daz.....

We all now fall in love with you.

Guest MadHatterRyu

._. *facepalm* GUYS STOP SPAMMING FOR THE (no, I cant count) TIME!

uptodate with the latest nightly.. Im surprised at how smooth it is.. but the video playback is still a bit off colour I love the rom nonetheless : )

Guest TheKisama

Hi! I can't connect connect my Y300 to my PC (to transfer file; usb mass storage something). It's just charging but not getting detected in my computer =(. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) TIA.

Guest MadHatterRyu

@the kisama

go to the playstore and download an app called "USB Mass storage" which I use right now and like more than stock.. thing is, you can copy files between your phone n comp and wont need to disconnect USB to use your SD card files on the phone.. :D

Guest TheKisama

NEVERMIND> I found how to do it on another forum after long research  :wacko: . had to disable the media transfer thingy and make it usb storage. IM VERY SORRY FOR 'SPAMMING'. this rom is fcking great. Love all of you who worked for this.

Guest andy/newbie

Hi! I can't connect connect my Y300 to my PC (to transfer file; usb mass storage something). It's just charging but not getting detected in my computer =(. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) TIA.

read op it exsplains you need to update adb I think on PC,for it to work

Guest TayoOnabule

Orrrr you can connect your phone then go to settings>storage>menu>USB computer connection>mass storage and that way you don't have to download any 3rd part apps

Guest MadHatterRyu

glad you did ^_^

btw, does anyone know how to enable/disable HW acceleration?

@Sigray

he didnt invent the bug.. if he fixed somany things, its obvious he TRIED fixing it.. these last few bugs are generally the worst to iron out.. the solution has to either come to you.. or some miracle outta happen or pure persistence is required.. its obvious he'd try to fix it nonetheless

Edited by MadHatterRyu

glad you did ^_^

btw, does anyone know how to enable/disable HW acceleration?

@Sigray

he didnt invent the bug.. if he fixed somany things, its obvious he TRIED fixing it.. these last few bugs are generally the worst to iron out.. the solution has to either come to you.. or some miracle outta happen or pure persistence is required.. its obvious he'd try to fix it nonetheless

Yeah. I asked the author.

Btw...everyones got that bug.

Guest Dazzozo

@Dazzozo : Will you fix the video playing issue or we'll get "only" the official CM updates in the future?

I have a few ideas for it, but I've got to admit KitKat is more exciting at the moment. :P

If we can end up in a situation where KitKat has only the same problems as 4.3, that's a win.

I have a few ideas for it, but I've got to admit KitKat is more exciting at the moment. :P

If we can end up in a situation where KitKat has only the same problems as 4.3, that's a win.

Thanks but your rom would be bugless if you fix that problem. Then why not? :)

Maybe joestone or the others can help.