[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dr_avila

Hello Dazzozo I installed cm10.2 on my g510, but I found a bug  video you know any solution pleasee.

See this thread.

Old news... 

Edited by dr_avila

@ Dazzozo

I have 2 problems with CM 10.2 nightly build 1109.

1st. When i am trying to connect to my wireless network,with "Fing" app or "Who is on my wirless",phone reboot.

2nd. When my storage is mSDHC primary,Link2SD doesn't work properly,Links goes to internal storage/ phone memory/

Sorry for my bad english.Cheers

My Phone is Huawei y300.

Guest rederik75

I don't have problems with fing, but sometimes the screen doesn't switch off, also it happened once that it didn't switch on pressing the power key, I had to pull out the battery

Guest reedo_17

Hey Daz,

Can you post more screenshot of kitkat ??

'cause i'm too exited,you know...

I wanna see how the status bar look like...etc

Please

Daz Already has

wSK8Ulg.png

dat ugly AOSP search box.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I know he did :P but i wanna see more.....you get that,right????

:wub: how sweet kitkat will be.

Search as "Android 4.4 KitKat" in Google Image search. I hope you got it. There is no much visual differance between AOSP ROM and Nexus 5's ROM except Phone icon. And of course there will be an ugly search box in AOSP.

I was going ask that question, is there anyway to remove the Google search box from the home screen?

Tap menu > Trebuchet settings > Homescreen > Search bar (uncheck it)

Edited by Guest

Guest AmbushReality

any chance you upload the apk somewhere else ? i cant download from Google play :P

It's not my app, I can't get the APK. Try googling the name of the app, see if you get like an XDA thread or something.

It's not my app, I can't get the APK. Try googling the name of the app, see if you get like an XDA thread or something.

that's what i did at first, and found the dev thread but couldn't find any link aside from google play, thanks anyways ;) 

Guest Cyber-Logic

OK MX Player now works fine on Hardware acceleration :)

Hi, sorry to butt in, but I have the latest version of this ROM but MX Player still says "Cannot play video with H/W decoder," like it does on the stock ROM... :-/

How does it work for you?

Guest danny19901

Hi, sorry to butt in, but I have the latest version of this ROM but MX Player still says "Cannot play video with H/W decoder," like it does on the stock ROM... :-/

How does it work for you?

It worked before YouTube green bar fix