[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kripticmc

Talk about time travel its like going back in time 4.4 is sluggish an has more bugs than a bio chemists lab do not flash till it is a little stable at least

Guest TeaTown

@Dazzozo

Are you able to add lockscreen widgets? Just wondering if it's a rom limitation, I already checked "Enable widgets" in Security and I still can't seem to swipe the lockscreen to the right. Thanks :)

Guest danyal.manzar

Talk about time travel its like going back in time 4.4 is sluggish an has more bugs than a bio chemists lab do not flash till it is a little stable at least

Thanks for the heads up... I guess I will wait.... what about other people what are your views on this?

Guest Dazzozo

Works great for me. A few things are broken because it's early days for CM. This is just another Android version guys... :p

@Dazzozo

Are you able to add lockscreen widgets? Just wondering if it's a rom limitation, I already checked "Enable widgets" in Security and I still can't seem to swipe the lockscreen to the right. Thanks :)

Probably a bug. Nothing really to do with me though.

Guest kripticmc

No WiFi no hotspot browser so slow typing even slower thought this would be faster an better but then again its cm an that ain't what we been waiting for tbh I don't know why I bother with cm roms anymore

Guest kripticmc

I don't really "pick" something to release, it's whatever I can get out first. AOSP will happen though.

GApps: anything 4.4, obviously :p

I have a trimmed PA zip here: http://android.thebronasium.com/

Didnt you also say you don't just release something cause you can like everyone else does you do it when you feel its ready well this is far from ready imho

Guest kripticmc

How do i switch from TWRP to CWM ? just flash CWM directly from TWRP ? This is my first time switching recoveries.

Yeah but seriously don't waisre your time its not worth it

Guest pablon86

Yeah but seriously don't waisre your time its not worth it

The rom's title is sporting a big ass EXPERIMENTAL title, don't expect too much yet, and be thankful for what you have.

Guest danyal.manzar

How do i switch from TWRP to CWM ? just flash CWM directly from TWRP ? This is my first time switching recoveries.

I have answered this question before. You have to use fastboot to flash cwm over twrp...

Guest danyal.manzar

Thank you. I will try it though , i am extremely curious

he is wrong you cant use one recovery to flash another recovery.... recoveries are for flashing roms only...

Update I guese I was wrong....

Edited by danyal.manzar

Guest huaweihero

installed kitkat with cwm.didnt see much of a speed up from 4.3 but i noticed that i have a lot more free RAM. it was equal to or greater than 200 MB with 5 apps running.

the stock browser is really sluggish when scrolling,zooming or typing. installed firefox and didnt notice the same slowdown.

took a few pictures with the camera. i cant record videos though.

watched a few videos on youtube with the stock browser. they played without any hiccups or green bars

off to a good start i would say

this is for those who want to switch from twrp to cwm. i used the cwm zip in this sub forum

1. Download cwm.zip
2. Place cwm.zip on your SD Card
3. Boot into TWRP Recovery
4. Tap on Install
5. Find cwm.zip file on your SD card.
6. Slide to Flash
7. Reboot System & Enjoy CWM Again!

got the guide from here btw link

Edited by huaweihero

Guest beejmaster

You can also use Flashify from the Play Store, quite simple to use for flashing recoveries.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I flashed the rom via cwm 6.0.4.4 but the touch is not working!!

UPDATE: did a reboot, and its working now!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest huaweihero

Is the wifi working? and can we just do an update over cm 10.2 or will I lose everything?

yea, wifi is working. cant answer your other question but i doubt it

i turned ART on. after a long boot up, these errors kept popping up on repeat:

com.android.systemui has stopped

com.android.phone has stopped

whatsapp gave an error as well

reflashing... :unsure:

Guest GonzaloG

yea, wifi is working. cant answer your other question but i doubt it

i turned ART on. after a long boot up, these errors kept popping up on repeat:

com.android.systemui has stopped

com.android.phone has stopped

whatsapp gave an error as well

reflashing... :unsure:

me turn on ART also and have similar errors but with the launcher, gplay and gallery, so I turn off and it works again, without reflash

I mean, set dalvik as default again

Edited by GonzaloG

Guest bogdanwp

RAM free is about 215 mb with no apps. I disabled animations , activated zram , purging of assets , KSM and 16 bit transparency. It`s fluid , it has some hiccups , especially when you make a call , the call UI takes a little time to appear , but in whole i agree with SaurabhRCk , it`s fluid and good.

Daz i think you should create  new threads ... it would be better ... a new one for this rom i haven't understood where comes from and a new one for the aosp that will probably come ... this way people's comments won't mix up, people could talk better about this rom and probably will be less bothering about the date release of the aosp rom ... :)