[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Tharane

Hey,

one problem after another. :(

I had an rooted and unlocked g510 -100 and tried to instally 10.2, but it went to a bootloop. :(

I just moved the cm 10.2 zip to the sd card, gapps, too, went to cwm recoverymodus (powe +volume up) and installed it with cwm,after I did a backup and wiped it (factory reset).

Where is the mistake?

I would love to use it. :(

Guest ZolaIII

Hey,

one problem after another. :(

I had an rooted and unlocked g510 -100 and tried to instally 10.2, but it went to a bootloop. :(

I just moved the cm 10.2 zip to the sd card, gapps, too, went to cwm recoverymodus (powe +volume up) and installed it with cwm,after I did a backup and wiped it (factory reset).

Where is the mistake?

I would love to use it. :(

Use TWRP 2.6.3.1 or CWM for it & only for it!

CWM: http://www.modaco.com/topic/365942-recovery-all-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6044-cm-last-updated-2110/

Guest sideshowbob84

Hi,

thanks for the rom!!!

I tried to use autopatcher (https://github.com/mateor/auto-patcher) to mod the rom for the use of openpdroid.  But i get an error:

!!! error: SMSDispatcher.patch in telephony-common.jar cannot be remedied

I tried the rom of nexus 4 of the same day (20131202) (and other days, too) and it worked, so i think there must be something special in the telephony-common.jar of the u8833 build of cyanogenmod.

The developer of the autopatcher needs to know, from wich source the telephony-common.jar comes from. Do somebody know if the source has been forked for the u8833 build?

Thanks in advance

sideshowbob

P.S. in cm11 patching works fine but i want cm10.2 because of the webview error.

Guest TayoOnabule

So can someone tell me what is working and what's not in this ROM? I'd love to try it out as im on CM10.1 right now and i'm loving it.

Very very stable, very fast. It actually seems to get faster the more you use it... is that TRIM or just a placebo? :P anywho, very reliable and fast.

Guest khayam gondal

I had unlocked my bootlaoder.

Now I want to install CWM. Please someone explain me the procedure to install CWM. I looked everywhere on internet but can't find specific method for this phone. 

Please help me

Guest Gliwusss

first link in google...
http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all
If you want to flash CWM instead of TWRP just rename CWM img file to 'recovery-new.img' and put in adequate folder and follow the instruction

For g510:

http://theunlockr.com/2013/07/30/how-to-flash-a-custom-recovery-on-the-huawei-ascend-g510/

here you rename CWM img to 'recovery.img'

And voila :)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest nirmalbalaji

Bug(?) report:

Phone's getting stuck at Huawei logo if turned on during charging (specifically when battery is out of juice).

Its actually not a ROM's bug. It was happening because of CWM which lacks charge mode. Use the latest TWRP 2.6.3.3 which was updated to support Android 4.3 and 4.4 and it will solve this issue.

Its actually not a ROM's bug. It was happening because of CWM which lacks charge mode. Use the latest TWRP 2.6.3.3 which was updated to support Android 4.3 and 4.4 and it will solve this issue.

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to mention that.

Guest menace3uk

@Daz great ROM by the way Does anyone have a problem with the BBC iPlayer? All I seem to get is no picture but sound! Is there a work around for this issue?

Thanks in advance

Guest lukaszhd

Thank you dazz for this awesome ROM. I have small problem. Updates via phone's settings are kind of useless if i can see only four of last of them. And all of those four are for cm 11. I can not update 10.2 if i don't see it on the list.

Thank you dazz for this awesome ROM. I have small problem. Updates via phone's settings are kind of useless if i can see only four of last of them. And all of those four are for cm 11. I can not update 10.2 if i don't see it on the list.

cm10.2 is in weekly stage not nightly so u just get update once a week for cm10.2

I have a problem with sim card ( not found )My Phone : Y300-0000 dual simPlease can anyone help me ?

None of these ROMs on the forum will work on your device.

Sorry only solution is to go back to stock :wacko:

i am on the latest weekly (20/12/2013) and the rom is perfect, the only thing that i dont like is gaming, is laggy with light games such as zombie tsunami or jetpack and similar...cm10 and 10.1 have not this problem

Edited by fonz93

"Stable" is a difficult word when you use it in connection with a unofficial custom Rom like every ROM for our devices is - so I don't think we'll geht a stable - only a bugfree or call it however you want ;D

Guest rashthedude

I have cleared the the dalvik cached and upgraded from 10.1 to 10.2, everything seems quite nice/polished so far. But I'm not longer unable to connect to the internet via google play store, overall connectivity is established(browsing, etc). I have had a look at a few solutions to this problem but neither seem to work for me, the xda guys suggest modifying the hosts file in the /etc/ but I'm unable to do so due to permission issues even though I have granted full access to 'total commander'. Do I maybe need a specific version of google play store? Any help would be highly appreciated.