• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] Miui v5 4.0.10 [PL/ENG] Y300/G510

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Based on 5 3.11.8 [mr.mario] ROM, fixed some things, added some things:

In my opinion best rom for Y300, everything is working (3G, camera, ending calls etc.)

Changelog:
1. Deleted chineese APKs
2. European baseband - works 2G/3G, including HSPA+
3. Fixed bug with end of call
4. Mod sms
5. Basic Google apps (including Google Play)
6. Keyboard Xperia Honami
7. GPS.conf
8. Hosts block of adveristements
9. WSM Tools / Mi-Tools
10. Weather BZ
11. FoxFi - tethering Wi-Fi/USB/BT with session data counting
12. AC!D Sound Manager
13. Youtube
14. Gallery 3D
15. Antivirus, firewall
16. MiMarket
17. Lot of themes online

Languages : Chineese, English, Polish

1. Installation by Recovery
2. Download .zip
3. Enter Recovery
4. Full WIPE !!!
5. Install
6. Wipe Dalvik/Android secure
7. Reboot

2013.11.22 UPDATED ROM (SHOULD BE FASTER NOW) DOWNLOAD LINK HERE : http://d-h.st/8Z2

OLD DOWNLOAD LINK : http://d-h.st/MLj

Screenshots (Polish) :

juj0g8.png

xni5y0.png

28umkno.png

2ew31hf.png

n4z8zb.png

2dqvwgh.png

Edited by masterpascaler

Posted (edited)

Hi, this rom has the problem of "milky" screen?i tried some miui on htc mania for g510 and all have this problem

Edited by fonz93

Posted

I used MIUI once for a long time! great rom! with swap and zram really boosted performance! though I had no problem of milky screen or any other for that matter! it was perfect! then kra1o5 and daz spoiled me with their cm releases! soo now I am only with CM!!

Posted

I used MIUI once for a long time! great rom! with swap and zram really boosted performance! though I had no problem of milky screen or any other for that matter! it was perfect! then kra1o5 and daz spoiled me with their cm releases! soo now I am only with CM!!

Have you y300 or g510?i have y300

Posted

Have you y300 or g510?i have y300

He got Y300.... :P

Posted

please please add hungarian language !

Posted

Aha my friend, why the version is so strage?

the miui version i s mean that

for example

3:year

10:month

8:day

⊙▽⊙

Posted

thanks for your working .

Posted

Aha my friend, why the version is so strage?

the miui version i s mean that

for example

3:year

10:month

8:day

⊙▽⊙

This.

Why 4.0.10?

Posted

Cool! Trying it asap!

Posted

What about performance and battery drain?

Posted

If MIUI would have the same performance as stock/CM i would instantly choose it over anything else. Let`s see how this version goes

Posted

This.

Why 4.0.10?

I cant understand that. why 4.0.10

maybe the Android version?

but miuiV5 is based on 4.1

Posted

I cant understand that. why 4.0.10

maybe the Android version?

but miuiV5 is based on 4.1

Maybe they use chinese calendar ? :D

Posted

Nice rom. So sad its an old version from September. I think three audio addon is unwanted. 

Posted

How is this performance wise, is it near close to CM roms?

Posted

Hi everyone, can't explain version number, that's what i et after zipping everything in Ubuntu 13.10, i left it as it was. About battery drain - very low, battery keeps about 2-3 days with normal use, performance - please anyone else say about it, non subiectively. No problem with milky screen (kernel fitted specially for this version of MIUI). Sound enhancing addons - i use big bluetooth headphones, and default sound wasn't enough bass for me, that's why i added it. About other languages - i don't speak well other languages than Polish and English, but feel free to translate it to other languages. Feel free to comment anyone, and let me know if you'll find some bugs, i'll work them as needed. BTW: I have Y300, tried EVERY custom rom for it. I stayed on MIUI, as most stable and most efficient for me.

Posted

I have a problem with your MiUi, the dialler is very slow. I can dial after only at least 5 seconds. Its more faster in another MiUis.

Posted

I have a problem with your MiUi, the dialler is very slow. I can dial after only at least 5 seconds. Its more faster in another MiUis.

I'll take a look on it today. I'll just figured out there are few unwanted processes, which cause for example onscreen keyboard need about 1-2 seconds to show up. Will come back later with solution

Posted (edited)

With this ceastel kernel, the screen is milky. If i change the kernel to a newer one, the colors are fine but the camera cannot connect.

As I said, the 3 (or more?) audio tweak is pointless. Almost did the same. Keep the best, delete the rest. 

Edited by Sigray

Posted

With this ceastel kernel, the screen is milky. If i change the kernel to a newer one, the colors are fine but the camera cannot connect.

As I said, the 3 (or more?) audio tweak is pointless. Almost did the same. Keep the best, delete the rest. 

After few days of using my rom, i'm making significant changes, to make it faster and less memory using, will update very soon. About milky screen - can you post screenshot ? Everything works fine at my Y300-0100, but i will take a look to solve the matter

Posted

Is it possible to include other languages? (eg. Italian)

Or to install it in a later moment?

Thank you!

Posted

i love this ROM . please make an faster and less memory using. these ROM running slow on my device. :D

best regards  :)

Posted

masterpaskaler, Please add the Russian language  :)

Posted

Hi, i figured out many things in my rom, need to recompile, will post updated (FASTER) rom within this week. As many people ask me for adding various languages - no problem, but since it's different than copy-paste from some other rom, and as i'm pretty busy these days (i'm musician also, and will start the tour on December 4th ;) ) i will add more languages if i'll find volunteers here to translate all the commands to the language which you want :) Any volunteers willing ? :)