PLEASE HELP ME :(

Guest TheKisama

Guest TheKisama

Hello, I upgraded my cm11 rom with a new nightly but as I started using it after settings up everything, it froze, the touchscreen wasn't responding. So, I turn off the screen and turn it back on...it worked but now I can't pull down the statusbar :( . This only happens in portrait mode, on landscape I can pull it down fine. I tried wiping, installing new roms and even changed my recovery but this is still happening :(

PLEASE HELP ME. :(

Guest ragnapunk

It can be a hardware fail problem there is a slight chance but if not then you can still try wiping all options in the recovery mode all categories(Cust, Data, Cache, Internal etc.) this will erase your stock or ROM installed and not having any OS then Clean Install, use Clockwork Recovery if TWRP it has bugs so I suggest C.Recovery and I also suggest Install the Huawei Stock ROM from huaweidevice site and update your phone.

Hope this helps.

Guest willbeans

It will not fix the problem, but you could try going to settings>developer options and select "show screen touches" (pretty sure it's called that) then test the top part of the screen with your finger to see if it registers any input, at least you will know then if it is an issue with hardware..

Did you try the format/wipe in "mounts and storage" in the recovery menu before flashing a new rom ?

Hope you can fix it :)