[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest barnir

Chil mate, im loving this rom and i use it now for more then 2 months i guess but sometimes i have an issue that i already explained here, sometimes, after i use like my GPS, or my Bluetooth, my SIm-card signal stop working (idk how to explain it), i have to turn on the Flight mode, turn it back off, i put the sim card and then i get the SMS's the i was missing :\ Anyone had this problem already? or noticed something? 

Guest painteramit

I am on 3.9 since last two days. nice rom. however noticed some issues/bugs:

1. when got a call, the UI takes 4-10 sec to display who is calling.

2. still showing black bars on the incoming caller. only 20% of the caller pic is visible.

3. don't know why but my CPU stays at the max frequency for 50% of the time. due to this, battery drops fast.

are these problems solved in v4.0?

Guest Mirke

Works flawlessly. Tnx Chil  ;)

Small glitch, WiFi shows 100% usage in battery stats, and it is not activated all that time (no great reason for consider a battery drain).

Is there any way to fix it?

PS: Here is a Antutu test, for all those wandering is it fast or not, let me say just that this doesn't represent Slims full potential, it's much better that this score.

xxoc.pngtnps.png

Guest Bundizle

what..this feels totally different the 4.0 build just amazes me in every possible way people it is the smoothest rom av tried hands down the ui is soo smooth every app launches like a milli second faster makes the y300 feel completely new..thanx chil for your amazing work :) :)

Guest SH3H1

@Mirke

For wifi always 'thingy' :P

Try going to Settings>Wifi>(tap option)Settings>Uncheck scan always (or something :unsure:

Greetings :)

Guest Mirke

MMS retrieve problem.

When received stucks on downloading with notification: No APN Specified on device (yes this is the one that got 1st time battery leak on 3.85).

Of course you'll lose that message forever (you'll have to delete it, there's no other way of receiving it).

MMS Walk-around:

1. Deactivate auto-retrieve MMS

2. Go to Mobile Networks, APN, select MMS APN

3. Goto messages, download MMS

4. Go to Mobile Networks, APN, select GPRS(3G) APN

:(

WiFi Walkaround:

Tnx to MasterRck - Go to WiFi Menu and Advanced deselect Scanning always available (Google location service related)

Edit: Unfortunately in my case it stops internet over WiFi :( Phone does connect to AP, but it doesnt enable internet access :(

Edited by Mirke

Guest SH3H1

This rom is cool!!! chil360, can you make this rom for ascend g300? Pleaasee ;)

Without the device? Sorry..the answer is 'NO'!

The same question is asked here several times

Sorry :(

Guest SH3H1

"blink" what does it mean? What is it?

It's a process that accuire wakelock when a notification comes and drains battery when screen is off :)

Greetings

Guest rederik75

"blink" what does it mean? What is it?

It's a process that accuire wakelock when a notification comes and drains battery when screen is off :)

Greetings

I guess it's related to the LED notifications...

When I saved the screenshot I had just dismissed a whatsapp notification that made the LED "blink" in green color for half an hour...

but it's strange, as in the last weeks that kind of wakelock wasn't there, although using whatsapp.

Guest hgoldy300

what..this feels totally different the 4.0 build just amazes me in every possible way people it is the smoothest rom av tried hands down the ui is soo smooth every app launches like a milli second faster makes the y300 feel completely new..thanx chil for your amazing work :) :)

I couldn't describe it better, this rom is amazing!! Thank you chil for the great work. 

Guest ensoy

hmm... maybe it is only me but i have "bug"... if I launch an app and then go back to homescreen, i can't see that launched app at recents. at second recents apps launch it appears.

Edited by ensoy

Guest chil360

Just added a small kernel update v0.32. It updates the kernel to 3.4.85 and adds a few patches that were in my first kernel attempt that hadn't been pushed to chil360-kernel.

Changelog
---------
v0.32
* Patch kernel from 3.4.83 to 3.4.85
* Writeback patches
* Optimize jbd2_journal_force_commit
* fs/sync: Make sync() satisfy many requests with one invocation
* Improve Asynchronous I/O latency

Guest CrimsonCrap

Games like asphalt 8 lag even with GLtools :/

This didnt used to happen in Fusion X.

If this rom gets a gaming performance boost then this will be the best rom for our device.

Other than that everything is AMAZING.

Thank you for this amazing rom.

i will be looking forward to the performace boost :)

Edited by CrimsonCrap