[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest TangerineTractor

Just a quick update. RC1 is running brilliantly for me, fast, smooth, no lags.

Battery on standby is comparable to stock.

My steps when installing:

Grand Apps and adb root access in developer options.

FIrst install adaway - this seems to unlock somthing in root

Second, install selinux switcher, and swithch it from whatever it was to the other option.

This then seems to let system utils like rom toolbox have full control, so I can change ad blocker, modify the boot animation, delete aand restore apps with no issues.

Guest Blasted Remnants

It you're using twrp, do the following

Advanced wipe

cache, dalvik, system, data.

Then flash teh rom and gapps at the same time

then reboot.

Hmm, thanks for the suggestion but it just keeps booting into recovery anyway. Seems really strange to me, I've had boot loops and such on my HTC phone, and soft-bricked it many times, but never had anything like this before. Would it be worth trying CWM recovery instead? I think I read someone on here mentioning that they weren't sure if TWRP was wiping things properly. I dunno, I'm pretty much stumped  :mellow:

Flashed this rom last night, congrats to the devs its a really good rom, close to be perfect, battery is compareable to stock, fast and smooth, just some minor bugs for me, i dont get any notifications for instagram and facebook ( as in any other cm roms) and i think apps dont stay at memory for long time for example in viber when i press home button and open the browser and do some browsing for a short time then go back to viber it shows connecting message like i am oppening it for the first time, i think thats why we dont get notifications for apps like instagram and fb, but it wasnt like this in stock based Roms, anyone exprienced the same ??

And animations for opening and hidding apps are a lil bit laggy and i think thats cause of low specs of our device :P

Thanks to the devs, really nice Rom

Guest Market88

Flashed this rom last night, congrats to the devs its a really good rom, close to be perfect, battery is compareable to stock, fast and smooth, just some minor bugs for me, i dont get any notifications for instagram and facebook ( as in any other cm roms) and i think apps dont stay at memory for long time for example in viber when i press home button and open the browser and do some browsing for a short time then go back to viber it shows connecting message like i am oppening it for the first time, i think thats why we dont get notifications for apps like instagram and fb, but it wasnt like this in stock based Roms, anyone exprienced the same ??

And animations for opening and hidding apps are a lil bit laggy and i think thats cause of low specs of our device :P

Thanks to the devs, really nice Rom

You don't have YouTube issue?

You don't have YouTube issue?

What you tube issue? I can watch you tube no problems....I'm on 2.5 rc1....its absolutely brilliant.......

Psssss that's just my opinion ;-)

When i boot the phone and get to enter my SIM code the numbers are cuted to half, they dont feet on the Boxes or some crap like that

you guys have this problem?

Guest Market88

What you tube issue? I can watch you tube no problems....I'm on 2.5 rc1....its absolutely brilliant.......

Psssss that's just my opinion ;-)

I have pixilated youtube video, i have y300

When i boot the phone and get to enter my SIM code the numbers are cuted to half, they dont feet on the Boxes or some crap like that

you guys have this problem?

Not here, all good

I have y300 too........

post-1032852-13909359358121_thumb.jpgpost-1032852-13909359557464_thumb.jpg

Screenshots just taken from YouTube while I'm watching the old UK quiz show "catchphrase"

Does anyone see pixelation or whatever it is people ate grumbling about?