[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest tadopogi

ndi moba na encounter ung mtagal na pag wake up ng fon..pag pinindot ung powerkey...

use english here man. 

i dont encounter long wakeups when pressing the powerkey.

Guest tadopogi

for me the latest release is great! so was the 3.85. I only had some minor lag in 3.8. Everything is working fine! and the ui is soo smooth. Great work! 

it's always best to clean install rather than flashing over the older rom.

Guest Jonnel Santiago
use english here man. i dont encounter long wakeups when pressing the powerkey.
oops sori...;-) im poor in english... (via google translate):-P Edited by Jonnel Santiago

Guest SaurabhRCk

it's always best to clean install rather than flashing over the older rom.

I did not do clean install, always dirty flash! no problem here! :)

Guest chil360

The 3.10 is out 

Looking at gerrit, there is only 1 commit from 3.9 to 3.10. that is relevent to us. When I built my 3.9, I synced my sources after this commit had been made so it's already in my 3.9 build. So, I can't see much point rebuilding the rom just to update the version number.

Guest cristian22898

I tried the version 3.90 and I have to say that the performance compared to only 3.85 and installed the whatsapp ye got activate the swap and AnTuTu benchmark sac only to 7000 and 7650 to 3.85

Guest SaurabhRCk

I tried the version 3.90 and I have to say that the performance compared to only 3.85 and installed the whatsapp ye got activate the swap and AnTuTu benchmark sac only to 7000 and 7650 to 3.85

have you used Victod's new method to active swap??

Guest squal

for me the latest release is great! so was the 3.85. I only had some minor lag in 3.8. Everything is working fine! and the ui is soo smooth. Great work!

how about the games? its run like in the stock?

Guest SaurabhRCk

how about the games? its run like in the stock?

Depends on game. I havw good performance in dead trigger 2, subway surfer, world of goo. Soo it depends on game.

Guest squal

Depends on game. I havw good performance in dead trigger 2, subway surfer, world of goo. Soo it depends on game.

really? good to know that;-) im in cm11...and the games laggy...

Guest farfix

I used the victor's method and I notice a better performance in the 3.9 Build...

I have a doubt... I'm using the "Xperia Z1" launcher and I missed the transparent bar.... Is there a way to recover the transparent bar without using Nova Launcher?

Guest thetonyxx

Is there a way to recover the transparent bar without using Nova Launcher?

use stock kk launcher or one copy of it avaible on google play

Guest ivan41

:( :( :( :(

I have to report the death of my Ascend Y300. RIP.

I flashed 3.9 through TWRP late yesterday as normal after a notification from Slim OTA.

Downloaded, and rebooted into recovery.

No problemo.........

Flashed 3.9. Flashed SLIM AOI GAPPS.

Fine.

Wiped cache, wiped dalvik.

Rebooted.

GOT Huawei Splash screen, then slimkat boot image.

Then bright green screen with a blue rectangle at the top and a red rectangle at the bottom.

then bright blue screen for 20 seconds.

Phone went off and wont switch back on.

Took out battery, left out 10 seconds but putting battery in or putting charger in has no effect, its totally dead and unresponsive.

thats my second Y300 in 6 months, and wifey dear has now laid the law down saying i cant have a new mobile every 3 months, i cant get another as she says "crap chinese thing"

Shes trying to get me to get a Samsung.....................

anyway, looks like a total harDware failure so ill be skipping off to carphone warehouse at the weekend, and NOT coming back with a Samsung ;-D

Guest SaurabhRCk

I flashed 3.9 through TWRP late yesterday as normal after a notification from Slim OTA.

No problemo.........

Fine.

Rebooted.

Then bright green screen with a blue rectangle at the top and a red rectangle at the bottom.

Took out battery, left out 10 seconds but putting battery in or putting charger in has no effect, its totally dead and unresponsive.

thats my second Y300 in 6 months, and wifey dear has now laid the law down saying i cant have a new mobile every 3 months, i cant get another as she says "crap chinese thing"

anyway, looks like a total harDware failure so ill be skipping off to carphone warehouse at the weekend, and NOT coming back with a Samsung ;-D

Copy dload folder from this zip to your SD-Card (must be on root folder):

http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=18269

While Holding Vol+ and Vol- press and keep power button. Keep them all three together until Flash procedure starts.

Buy me a beer after ;)

Best regards (Pozdrav)

I also heard this method works for many y300/g510 users who were having same problem. Give it a try.

Guest spanitzer

Lulzactive-Sio-1046mhz-196mhz

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1395687811452.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1395687823899.jpg

? 3D Test crashed by me :(

No problemo.........

Fine.

Rebooted.

EMMC bricked?

Guest DamnedMaruko

? 3D Test crashed by me :(

EMMC bricked?

Check if 2d force rendering is on in developer settings. if its on, uncheck it!