[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest lucap00

I had a LOT of random reboots with the last version. Hopefully 3.6 will be happier!

Will Google Play Music ever work?

Try a clean install, maybe you resolve.

Im using 3.8 and for now it is ok. Everything works fine. But can anyone tell me how to remove weather information on lock screen? I didnt change nothing, lock screen is default and on right side of clock there is temperature info that i want to remove but dont know how....

Guest dus40

Im using 3.8 and for now it is ok. Everything works fine. But can anyone tell me how to remove weather information on lock screen? I didnt change nothing, lock screen is default and on right side of clock there is temperature info that i want to remove but dont know how....

create a dashclock widget on your desktop : during the creation remove weather (gmail, or what you do not want). The settings will be applied at lockscreen widget.

Guest tadopogi

after going steady with cm10.1 by kra1os (with led fix from joestone's cm10.1) for a few days,

looks like im giving this rom a try again!

Guest rederik75

@chil

IMHO one of the next things to be addressed is that superuser "embedded" in the rom... It seems that it randomly fails to work, for example with Rom Toolbox. Also TB complains about a non full compatibility of superuser with Android 4.3+....

Edited by rederik75

Guest tadopogi

he said why, not how

yes, im asking why he wants to disable the backlight button? bug?

it's not really a battery hog or something.

Guest 123vivekr

Hey, I flashed v3.8 this morning and its super-laggy till now and restarts about 2 times an hour! :'(
SlimKat v3.8
Kernel chil360 v0.31

Guest dus40

i flashed 3.8 7hours ago, no lag, no reboot so far. Battery seems to be very good. Gonna try i to for few days. If no reboot i think it will be my daily rom !

Guest Gliwusss

Hey, I flashed v3.8 this morning and its super-laggy till now and restarts about 2 times an hour! :'(

SlimKat v3.8

Kernel chil360 v0.31

Did you make clean install or just flashed it over older version?

Guest ivan41
I had a LOT of random reboots with the last version. Hopefully 3.6 will be happier! Will Google Play Music ever work?
I don't want to annoy you but my Google play music is fine, I haven't had any random reboots or apps force closing and I'm noticing this release is slightly quicker and very very smooth. I flashed 3.8 Monday evening and while I was having a bath (sorry if the thought of me taking a bath scares you ....) I had music playing for over 30 minutes and only had one track (Katie perry roar) skip or stutter slightly. I've had lots of audio issues with all kit kat ROMs I've tried but this latest release has by far the best audio of any kit kat ROM. I'm still experiencing no network issues on this release. I'm not 100% sure that it is a slim kat issue but I can't get a network much anywhere now apart from in my home town. Used to get network at work but since 3.8 I don't. Just wandered if anyone else has or noticed this or if my network provider (3UK) has issues I'm not aware of. Great work anyway chil :-) Edited by ivan41