[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

ok ill try also....heheh..tnxs...

To be honest: It's the second time that I try it, after some weeks, but it still lack something for me, so I unistalled it after few minutes!  :P

So much I like Any.Do, as much I dislike Cal...

Guest squal

To be honest: It's the second time that I try it, after some weeks, but it still lack something for me, so I unistalled it after few minutes! :P

So much I like Any.Do, as much I dislike Cal...

just wanna ask...do you use tapatalk app??? since im in limkat4.2...im hard to connect in tapatalk...cant open the link in the forums.....

Guest squal

just wanna ask...do you use tapatalk app??? since im in slimkat4.2...im hard to connect in tapatalk...cant open the link in the forums.....

Guest Bundizle

Almost no deep sleep, stuck at 44% awake, revert back to 4.0, 4.2 definitely not a stable daily one.

very true its not as stable as 4.0 went back too

Guest moochermick

Almost no deep sleep, stuck at 44% awake, revert back to 4.0, 4.2 definitely not a stable daily one.

May be something you installed keeping it awake, this is mine (g510) on 4.2

post-991097-0-11356200-1396993530_thumb.

post-991097-0-35701000-1396993550_thumb.

Guest rederik75

just wanna ask...do you use tapatalk app??? since im in limkat4.2...im hard to connect in tapatalk...cant open the link in the forums.....

Yes, I'm using tapatalk... I don't find any particular problem with it

Guest squal

after a random reboots.. and tick the the app that i chose.....boom! i got a reboot again..not once but twice.......so i better to go back in fusionX and wait slimkat to be stable.....

Guest stiflerstojanov

I have installed slimkat 4.2 and chill 0.33 kernel with otg support , but how to configure the otg when I connect any usb device it does't work.
Tried with terminal emulator commands for the otg but no result.Can you help me if you know more.Thanks

Guest rederik75

I've reset BetterBatteryStats before going to sleep and left the phone with data off, sync off, WiFi off, etc. The battery lost some % points and the phone didn't stay in deep sleep for half the time.... main wakelock was "blink", due to the led blinking for a notification from the app watchdog. Watchdog was alerted by too many triggers from BBS. Tonight I'll try again, disabling led notification in the settings......post-1029145-13970266746979_thumb.jpgpost-1029145-1397026696683_thumb.jpgpost-1029145-13970267105868_thumb.jpg

Guest SaurabhRCk

I just found out that I can't open developer settings. Its enabled. Can't open. Everytime I try, settings is fc-ing. Anyone else?

Only issue that i have with 4.2 build is huge battery drain everything else is ok...i'll give it a go for a few days but i think im going back to stock based ROM.

Guest GReddyBlackie

still having problems with my Huawei Ascend G330 U8825-1 (Single SIM version)... (Non-camera).. unable to logon to WHATSAPP on data carrier enabled network

Guest barnir

i guess that Deepsleep is messing with my Sim network, sometimes ppl try to call me and the get a message that i have my phone turned off, after a while it works...probably cause i unlocked the phone or something

I've reset BetterBatteryStats before going to sleep and left the phone with data off, sync off, WiFi off, etc. The battery lost some % points and the phone didn't stay in deep sleep for half the time.... main wakelock was "blink", due to the led blinking for a notification from the app watchdog. Watchdog was alerted by too many triggers from BBS. Tonight I'll try again, disabling led notification in the settings......attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1397026672981.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1397026694674.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1397026708785.jpg

Same with me, blink is only thing that keep phone awake from deep sleep. Also, i googled out for battery drain in KitKat and there is some camera bug with skype, when i uninstalled skype phone got back battery autonomy. KitKat 4.4.3 is all about fixing that bug.

PS. I didn't turn off any internet or location setting. WiFi is turned on constantly. Yesterday at this time phone is unplugged and at this point today it is on 70%.

Edited by kejd

Guest rederik75

Same with me, blink is only thing that keep phone awake from deep sleep. Also, i googled out for battery drain in KitKat and there is some camera bug with skype, when i uninstalled skype phone got back battery autonomy. KitKat 4.4.3 is all about fixing that bug.

PS. I didn't turn off any internet or location setting. WiFi is turned on constantly. Yesterday at this time phone is unplugged and at this point today it is on 70%.

Also bluetooth keeps the phone from entering deepsleep...

By the way, I disabled the led in Settings > Display > Light Options > Notification Light and "blink" obviously disappeared allowing to enter deepsleep.

Guest svennn

I have random reboots every time an app gets updated over the Play Store (4 Updates, "Update all" = 4 random reboots). Is this a problem with Slim Gapps (Minimal) or with the ROM? Anyone else experiencing this?