[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Mate may i sugest you to start using 

test

for the change log, or you will get to a point where it start to be rly big so why not start now? :P

I will probably install this rom on next weekend, keep up the good work

I have last TWRP 2.6.3.3 from here Modaco created by Kraios and it seems unable to install KitKat because I tried dazzozo KK and is the same error

I need change recovery to CWM? Everyone here is using CWM?

I used TWRP...

Guest SaurabhRCk

can someone tell me how is the camera picture quality in this rom! by far none of the roms can provide camera quality near the stock. I am strugiling for this! 

Guest andrea2107

it's possible to port this rom for asceng G330?

Maybe... but the webview patch is my next priority. Hopefully this will speed up the build which would make building for another device easier.

Has anyone tested the G510 build yet? Can someone confirm it's OK?

Ps:ciao wetito :) avevo detto su androidiani di aver già chiesto

Is it running smoothly?

Very.

Only error I've had is "unfortunately clock has stopped"

Better ATM than current cm11 as I get jumpy stuttery ringtones on cm11 but fine on this. Very pleased with it all OK ATM :-)

Guest spanitzer

Hello. Is there any way to integrate hardware support in this Rom? Can I flash the update as normal without losing any data about it? And where is the changelog for the Rom from 21.01?

Hello. Is there any way to integrate hardware support in this Rom? Can I flash the update as normal without losing any data about it? And where is the changelog for the Rom from 21.01?

The last build 20.01...

Guest ZolaIII

There isn't! Assuming that you are things of OMX (Video for Linux) Qualcomm QDSP5 support. Why? Well this is a last SoC with it & there is no more development from manufacturer for it. Libs are in binari blob property form & Qualcomm didn't make them for any thing newer than 4.1.1 so that they can be implemented. As much as only the minor changes in code (probably only header) are needed the code is unavailable to public.

Please stop asking this question over & over again.

I have some problem with keyboards, softkeys and bookmarks sync...sometimes keyboards stop work and the only way to make it work again it's restart the application that i was using (usually browser, and it happen with all the keyboards i tryied, AOSP, google keyboard and TouchPal)...sometime back and menu keys doesn't work, only home works...there isn't bookmark syncronization in google account, but it can be a problem of slim gapps...

Guest Chefo93

I think I have a little problem over here, my SIM card gets ejected or something from time to time, so I have to enter my PIN code over and over. A bit annoying, but it's manageable. :) Overall a great ROM, the best I've tried so far and I'm not going to switch to any other ROM soon!

Guest TangerineTractor

Didn't like the initial build, but the 20/1 build is an extraordinarily good rom. Certainly the best non-stock I`ve tried. Smooth, fast, no bugs to date, battery seems excellent so far. Having to change the density in build.prop is an irritation that will put some people off - don't let it, it's worth the effort.

Guest chil360

I've just updated the first post to say this...

Now that the porting work is complete, I intend to update this ROM to coincide with the official SlimKat weekly releases.
There may also be a few test builds as I experiment with things before adding to the regular builds.

Also, I have uploaded a Y300 test build to Google Drive in the Y300 > Test folder. In this build, the only difference is that the kernel is built with the Linaro 4.8 toolchain. Does it make any difference? Does it affect stability? Try it and let me know!