Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John-Adrian

Bricked Huawei G510 please help!

5 posts in this topic

I installed chainfire3D then asked to restart when i did so the mobile hangs on the boot screen forever.

I downloaded the original firmware from huawei's site http://www.huaweidev...300&checkFlag=0, put it on SDcard, forced the mobile to update (by pressing both - & + volume with the buttons power button) it started a 2 stage procedure (unpacking&updating) then a message pops saying "update failed", so does anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

I'm no expert in programming or in ADB commands so please be patient & fully detailed.

thanks in advance.

You will need the stock firmware that come with your phone.

Mine was vodafone b171 something that ends C02B171 G510-0100. The general vervion is C00***,Vodafone is C02. I advise you to havê a charged battery.

I installed chainfire3D then asked to restart when i did so the mobile hangs on the boot screen forever.

I downloaded the original firmware from huawei's site http://www.huaweidev...300&checkFlag=0, put it on SDcard, forced the mobile to update (by pressing both - & + volume with the buttons power button) it started a 2 stage procedure (unpacking&updating) then a message pops saying "update failed", so does anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

I'm no expert in programming or in ADB commands so please be patient & fully detailed.

thanks in advance.

Just install a ROM from 0..

Wipe everything (Data, System, Cache, and Cust) before install

Greetings

try boot to recovery, from there you can flash rom without problems ;)

thanks for the replys guys, please can anyone provide me with a link to the Ireland verison Huawei Ascend G510-100 firmwire. please.