Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[MOD] [ALL] Unlock Bootloader directly from Huawei website

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Some italian users report to me that now (march 2014) you don't need send an email to huawei and wait some days for your Bootloader unlock code but you can directly have this code via web here:

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=apply

Simply scroll down and accet al terms and go to next - choose Y300-0100 model and put your data and submit and you have your unlock code.

I don't try because my Y300 is unlocked till september but some italian users tried and told is working.

Information come directly from Huawei if you send email requesting unlock code and is working for all Huawei smartphone not only for us:

The new website has been used,please login here,thank you!
Chinese: http://zh.ui.vmall.com/emotiondownlo...k&action=apply
English: http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondown...k&action=apply

Huawei Terminal Company limited 

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Posted · Report post

I have to unlock my friend's phone and i see yoru topic but in the site There is huawei y300-100 too, i choose y300c however?

Posted · Report post

Which model you chose depends on the phone you have. In Europe the y300-100 is sold, and in china the y300c i thought. But you can see that on the package.

I can confirm that they give you the unlock code.

Posted · Report post

Perfect thanks :)

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I followed instructions an checked all field but it always give me the message:

Please input the correct Product ID.

I checked it, it is correct, i got it by this:

For a mobile phone, bring up the dialpad, and enter *#*#1357946#*#*. An 8-digit ID is then displayed.

Posted · Report post

I am using Huawei Ascend P1 LTE U9202L-1, but is not found on the drop down menu.

Pls help. Thanks.

Posted (edited) · Report post

My friend have a G510-0100 (U8951) but in that site there isn't that option.

Edited by Claudioo

Posted · Report post

even if is not in the list have you tried using Serial number or ID?

Posted · Report post

Yes I tried several options with the correct data but none gave me the code

Posted · Report post

What's that "D". Isn't G510 just U8951? And why it's risky?

Posted · Report post

is your phone but dual sim. Is risky because DC-Unlocker tend to install on your pc spyware (so be carefull) and is not sure it will unlock your device that is not dual sim, even probably it works

Posted · Report post

But also supports the G510-0100 . It's right in the fifth line :D. Do you know of any good tutorials for me to follow ?

Posted · Report post

never tried but this is a guide in an italian forum translated with google

https://translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidiani.com%2Fforum%2Fhuawei-ascend-y300%2F347277-ricevere-codice-immediatamente-e-gratis-con-dc-unlocker-2-a.html&edit-text=&act=url

is oldy but I think is not chaged so much during years

Take care : unlock bootloader erase all your data and sd so use titanium backup and export his files on your pc, then when unlocked move it again in the phone and restore it

Posted · Report post

is your phone but dual sim. Is risky because DC-Unlocker tend to install on your pc spyware (so be carefull) and is not sure it will unlock your device that is not dual sim, even probably it works

Can request now free bootloader unlock code from DC-unlocker without installing anything: https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/modems-and-phones/huawei/149765-free-huawei-phone-bootloader-unlock-codes and for all models, unlike with previous service that they had.