[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest demianmasnah

1) If you mean carrier name on status bar, flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kt4ydyrtc4elbpr/No+Carrier+Status+Bar+%28OldStyle+SystemUI%29.zip

btw is strange that you have 2 carrier names on status bar, i did it only for one :D :D

2) You have to change the value of this line in build.prop: "ro.button.backlight", from 30 to 20 or 10

Thanks so much

Guest fonz93

hey now the system ui crashes when i boot my phone after i flashed your new file with disabled notify clear

Sorry i didnt try this mod cause i don't like it... Tomorrow i'll do a revision

Guest Vule991

Does rom have fast boot feature from Huawei, DTS mod? Can you post antutu bencmark test? Full HWA?

Edited by Vule991

Guest fonz93

fonz93, can you add full screen caller feature on this ROM.

if not natively, then can you port it from MIUI?

is it possible?

Also bad news guys. I think it's impossible to add full screen caller image to Phone.apk. Xposed refuses to do it and I can't decompile that APK for the same reason. Huawei is locking their apps by "damaging" some files, apktool then don't know what to do and just gives an error. I also tried to add Phone.apk from ROM where Tillaz taken all the AOSP stuff but it crashed ril service.

I can't do it for the same reason..

Edited by fonz93

Guest painteramit

I can't do it for the same reason..

Thanks for the explanation. Now I got it. so I need to use non stock based rom for full screen caller. :(  :angry:  :mellow:  :o  :D

Guest Caras69

I can't install viperfx audio drivers when it promts me,it says 'driver install failed,the busybox found on your device does not work' , any tips?

Guest fonz93

I can't install viperfx audio drivers when it promts me,it says 'driver install failed,the busybox found on your device does not work' , any tips?

Try another busybox from playstore

Guest Ranx91

stericson but i am using the last viper fx,maybe it's a cause?

work like a charm on my y300 device;i have the last version of viper (2.3.3.0) ,and also the last free version of busybox.  i'm using the 1.5 version of this rom ,with the last version of synopsis (19/04) (i have disabled zram)

Guest Caras69

work like a charm on my y300 device;i have the last version of viper (2.3.3.0) ,and also the last free version of busybox.  i'm using the 1.5 version of this rom ,with the last version of synopsis (19/04) (i have disabled zram)

I have g510..i don't know what's the problem,i've installed stericson,checked it with an app from market,it's installed correctly but still not working lol. otherwise it's a nice rom,i like it

Guest Dark Revenger

Hi, I've been trying the rom for a few days, but since yesterday it refuses to sync my Google account and related apps (playstore, Gmail, YouTube, etc). I tried to reflash the gapps with no improvement.

What may it be?

Thanks!