• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

519 posts in this topic

Posted

from sd

Posted (edited)

from sd

I tried right now with a normal apk (Huawei sound recorder) and it works

Edited by fonz93

Posted

hmmm, i am go back to 1.3 and poweramp installed normal, on 1.4 this file not installed after 5 times clean install rom=( 

Posted

hmmm, i am go back to 1.3 and poweramp installed normal, on 1.4 this file not installed after 5 times clean install rom=( 

Send me a pm with this apk

Posted

after install 1.4 i have infinite "optimizing Applications 58/60". on 1.3 i install 2 apk files. poweramp and unlocker.

Posted

after install 1.4 i have infinite "optimizing Applications 58/60". on 1.3 i install 2 apk files. poweramp and unlocker.

Because after install 1.4 it wipe dalvik-cache, the problem is poweramp, i tried to install with your link and i have an infinite "optimizing application 1/1" after a reboot

Posted (edited)

Because after install 1.4 it wipe dalvik-cache, the problem is poweramp, i tried to install with your link and i have an infinite "optimizing application 1/1" after a reboot

=( sorry.

on 1.3 this file work normal...

Edited by extendedtn

Posted

i dont know why, try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1qf24cfzcu41gf/Fix_[V1.4].zip, if it still does not install poweramp, i dont know what can be

Thanks, but this fix not work=( i go back to 1.3 and I'll wait 1.5=)

Posted

I dont know how to fix that... maybe is the new kernel, really dont know

Posted

First of all thanks for all the wonderful developers, who are doing a grate job keeping our our phone updated and relevant today.

I have only one question, 

Does this rom have the patch for the Heartbleed bug, that is affecting all android phone running jelly bean 4.1.X

Posted

First of all thanks for all the wonderful developers, who are doing a grate job keeping our our phone updated and relevant today.

Does this rom have the patch for the Heartbleed bug, that is affecting all android phone running jelly bean 4.1.X

No, i forgot to add it, but there is a flashable zip in this forum to disable it

Posted

Where is this post

Posted

Thanks

Posted

Dear fonz93,

Thanks, will be downloading this rom now.

Posted (edited)

I found the problem, was a dalvik change... use the fix in first post Edited by fonz93

Posted

This is the best rom I tried since I had the g510: fast, stable and smooth.

Great job dude. :-)

Posted

I found the problem, was a dalvik change... use this fix

https://www.mediafire.com/?a5nz03z6dh5n0b9

yes! this work! big thanks! this best rom for me.

Posted (edited)

I added an add-on in test folder to fix heartbleed bug, now bluebox says that we are safe ( :D ), but who knows...

Edited by fonz93

Posted

Un po' di ordine non fa mai male ora capisco qualcosa ;-)

A little order never hurts now I understand something ;-)

Posted

Use the link in rom folder or in the first post

I dowlod the 1.4 version..but theres no busybox and the boot animation is still there...

Posted

I dowlod the 1.4 version..but theres no busybox and the boot animation is still there...

There is busybox... and the bootanimation is there because the update is no wipe, so if you update from a previous version without a wipe, all things i have deleted in 1.4 version are still present on your phone