Coolpad F1 8297w

Guest bryfly

Guest slime00

Do you have password for this file?

no password, the download link is http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hq7Rpxa

is TD-SCMA, but you can test how both camera work compared to the first stock version. It would be great if someone would be able to transplant both libraries and camera apk to adapt it for pure aosp and other roms!

Guest Rosz

Russian Miui is good. I posted a link few pages

back.

I am having hard time finding the Russian Miui. I can understand Russian as it is close to my language (Bulgaria)

Can you re post the link ?

Guest bryfly

Think I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the coolpad f1 is a pile of poooh, any ideas?

1) phones function fine except for Gapps

2) if I turn one phone off, the other one starts to function fine in terms of Gapps and vica versa

4) when both phones are on together Gapps plays up.

5) have installed dakok Gapps.

6) when one phone will not run Gapps (play store) if I switch the other phone off the first one goes straight into Play store.

It is almost as if one phone is dragging the wifi signal away from the other when both phones are on together

update:- if I just turn of the wifi in settings on either phone the other one starts to work ok.....

Edited by bryfly

Guest Robi4ok

yeah, been there, done that :)

aaaanyway... here goes

1. i used the driver pack from dakok's link

2. i put the phone into download mode (fastboot mode) by pressing BOTH volume buttons and power 

3. connected the phone to usb, helped a little by starting fastboot.exe from the drivers pack. wait until the connection to pda tools is made

4. started the official coolpad flash tool

5. loaded the image file and pressed the green button

3. What driver pack and pda tools? I download coolpads original drivers from dakok's link but cant see any fastboot.exe???

4. What scatter file did you use???

5. What image did you use???

Please clarify

Edited by Robi4ok

Guest Robi4ok

@robi4ok

Problem with rooting is solved, in a way. You have to take a look at one of my previous posts. One should use

Flashtool and install english recovery only. Not the whole rom. Just the CWM recovery.

Then do the nandroid/CWM backup. Then you can flash other (rooted) rom with your CWM. 

Not very complicated, actualy. Trickiest part is a proper driver instalation.

For those who updated to 021 - you wouldn't have the problem if you made a cwm backup first :D

@dakok

I want to install english recovery with sp flashtools.

Can i use a scatter file from 0.15 version from your link and then use recovery.img (english recovery) also from your link?

Guest emjot

no password, the download link is http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hq7Rpxa

is TD-SCMA, but you can test how both camera work compared to the first stock version. It would be great if someone would be able to transplant both libraries and camera apk to adapt it for pure aosp and other roms!

There is a password if you would like to unpack ROM with ZIP on the computer. What puzzles me, is that in CWM it installs fine! But Camera APK would not install on other ROMs... something is missing, or Coolpad requires some kind of framework for it to run.

Guest bryfly

Think I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the coolpad f1 is a pile of poooh, any ideas?

1) phones function fine except for Gapps

2) if I turn one phone off, the other one starts to function fine in terms of Gapps and vica versa

4) when both phones are on together Gapps plays up.

5) have installed dakok Gapps.

6) when one phone will not run Gapps (play store) if I switch the other phone off the first one goes straight into Play store.

It is almost as if one phone is dragging the wifi signal away from the other when both phones are on together

update:- if I just turn of the wifi in settings on either phone the other one starts to work ok.....

Just checked and both phones have identical mac and IPv4 addresses, guess that is why as it seems these should be different?, how can I change one?

Guest slime00

There is a password if you would like to unpack ROM with ZIP on the computer. What puzzles me, is that in CWM it installs fine! But Camera APK would not install on other ROMs... something is missing, or Coolpad requires some kind of framework for it to run.

yes, i noticed it also, maybe it's a sort of "copyright" from the author. Maybe you could recover those files installing the rom and exploring it from the phone.

Guest qwazar87

Hi everyone today went to the local SOs said can restore your phone via the programmer. Who knows it's real? 

already 1.5 weeks after accidentally format stick to Spanish firmware tormented - no result - the same reboot 

Guest Rosz

Installed MIUI Russian - but it is pretty slow and not snappy like Note3 ROM :) I reinstalled Note 3 ROM and GApps works for now :) 

Guest dakok

Thanks mate :)

I am still in doubt about drivers...

Few pages back, you mentioned that it worked after you installed the drivers from "my" guide ???

Guest dakok

Pletko's way was 020 with Coolpad's flash tool.

Can you get much bigger size of that image. I think that china letters could be translated thru some online OCR service.

Regarding drivers, I think there are two kind of them and you can easily see if some are missing:

Open Device Manager in windows Control Panel.

1. Your phone should be on - connect it to PC with USB cable and check in Control Panel for item with exclamation mark

2. Your phone should be off (maybe without battery) - connect it to PC with USB cable and check in Control Panel for item with exclamation mark.

Edited by dakok

Guest Robi4ok

Pletko's way was 020 with Coolpad's flash tool.

Can you get much bigger size of that image. I think that china letters could be translated thru some online OCR service.

Regarding drivers, I think there are two kind of them and you can easily see if some are missing:

Open Device Manager in windows Control Panel.

1. Your phone should be on - connect it to PC with USB cable and check in Control Panel for item with exclamation mark

2. Your phone should be off (maybe without battery) - connect it to PC with USB cable and check in Control Panel for item with exclamation mark.

drivers are correctly installed. There is no exclamation mark when its connected(on/off) to PC.

here is translation of my picture(thanks to my Chinese friends):

1) phone connection is unstable

2) mobile phone and ROM file does not match(need to be inserted correctly select the correct phone or ROM file)

3) upgrade assistant old version (requires upgrade to the latest version of the upgrade assistant and retry)

Edited by Robi4ok