[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest talenat92

dont know how is with others but i was listening to music via dezzer and run browser with 3-4 tabs,and music played shut down,dont know is it lack of ram or something else..

other than that it is really nice rom.. from the thing i noticed the boot is really fast,and ofc game preformance is high above any kk rom

will have to try and instal swap to see how it goes then :)

dont know how is with others but i was listening to music via dezzer and run browser with 3-4 tabs,and music played shut down,dont know is it lack of ram or something else..

other than that it is really nice rom.. from the thing i noticed the boot is really fast,and ofc game preformance is high above any kk rom

will have to try and instal swap to see how it goes then :)

Its just lack of ram, happened few times to me when I was on stock. Just greenif everythinf what you dont use atm, keep the ram clean as possible.

That's the #1 problem with the Y300/G510. It's available free memory is very poor and there's not much you can do to free up memory without having other background apps killed off.

Things like Google Play Services take a fair bit of memory, but you can't freeze or uninstall it without breaking YouTube. So you're better off trying to use something like Greenify and optimizing your app selection. Like rather than using the official facebook app try Fast for facebook instead. Another example would be to keep Google Talk instead of updating it to Hangouts.

I combine Greenify and Disable service aplications.I disable some google play services which were recomended on some other forums to be disabeled.I also greenify most off the apps and i replace some apss like keyboard,file manager and etc. And everything is working good.

H3ROS,is there any chance to provide in some next update a notification brightness slider,like in carbon rom,or like in slimstock?txn

Edited by sale385

H3ROS,is there any chance to provide in some next update a notification brightness slider,like in carbon rom,or like in slimstock?txn

I doubt I'd include that as part of the ROM by default because I personally don't like them options taking up notification space. There's also an option in GravityBox that does the exact same thing without adjusting the UI at all, but if you really want it anyway then I could probably release an addon after the update.

Luca,the mhetod you provided is not working.I put system ui ina system app whit root browser,set the right premisions and after rebot the system ui is not showing-notification bar?Maybe i do something wrong?

Guest luca020400

Can you screen the permissions ??

Or install terminal emulator > open it > type :

su
cd /system/app/
chmod 644 SystemUI.apk
reboot
Edited by luca020400