[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

@dus40

I'll check it out.

@Takamoto

I used a translator. I'm not sure what "unlocked the keys" means. If when you installed the ROM and you were prompted to update the SU binary then you should of selected the "normal" option.

Guest luca020400

@dus40

I'll check it out.

@Takamoto

I used a translator. I'm not sure what "unlocked the keys" means. If when you installed the ROM and you were prompted to update the SU binary then you should of selected the "normal" option.

" Sbloccati i tasti " doesn't mean somethink O_o

But is a common bug with this app 

Guest xxirioxx

SuperSU tries to unlock the screen when it prompts something. I think you can leave it, don't greenify it. I greenified Google play service instead and now its active time is very low :D

Edited by xxirioxx

Guest Takamoto

SuperSU tries to unlock the screen when it prompts someting. I think you can leave it, don't greenify it. I greenified Google play service instead and now its active time is very low :D

I have not greenefyed supersu..it's an app "could slow down the device"

Guest Takamoto

@dus40

I'll check it out.

@Takamoto

When I installed the rom I was not asked anything I want. I have supersu v 2:01

Guest thetrukos

Hi guys, I have a small problem when receiving calls with the screen off. I can not answer the call, the screen cursor does not respond only allowed to use the off button, but this cuts the call. With wired headset works perfect.
The only other thing I did was google hibernate services.

Any help?
Thank you.

--------------

Hola chicos, tengo un pequeño problema, al recibir llamadas con  la pantalla     apagada. No puedo contestar la llamada, por que el  cursor no responde en pantalla solo permite usar el boton de apagado, pero esto corta la llamada. Con manos libres con cable  funciona perfecto.
Lo unico distinto  que hice fue hibernar los servicios de google.

Alguna ayuda?
Gracias.

Guest ivograca

How to lock Google keyboard in memory? Because with Xposed modul doesnt work or i should lock few more components?

I use APP setings from xposed and work fine to me.

Guest SIMONPRO

i have been getting reboots with no understanding why sometime it just happen. also sometime is when i do running app from android studio. could it be caused by the phone to be connect to the computer and the wifi hotspot working

Guest QuadCorei8085

Just installed yesterday so far no problems just a question:
- When screen is locked only a digital clock is displayed
- as a background i was only able to add the "analoge clock" widget, and could not find any relevance to setting it to digital.
- downloaded the "CyanogenMod" (aka "Chronus") widget, but it has different style than the locked screen clock.

Its working but a bit annoying that i have 2 different digital clock style, and the unlocked also has weather info where the locked one
can not be (or i was unable to find) configured.

It's probably me but can smbdy tell me where could I configure these settings?
- Locked screen layout (menus, actions, etc)
- Locked screen clock (digital, analog, weather, etc)
- Default digital clock widget that has the same style as the locked one.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Oh and one more thing that I came across:

I love to set "shortcuts/icons" to desktop (by going to contant, details button and "send to desktop") but the contact icon is represented as a black square. I was on 4.2 previously (using Dazzozo's verion of CM10.2) and the icon was set correctly to the contacts image/avatar.

Any idea? Is it a bug or is this version works this way? Workaround is to edit the contact icon and set a custom avatar. But thats lame :).

Edited by QuadCorei8085

Just installed yesterday so far no problems just a question:

- When screen is locked only a digital clock is displayed

- as a background i was only able to add the "analoge clock" widget, and could not find any relevance to setting it to digital.

- downloaded the "CyanogenMod" (aka "Chronus") widget, but it has different style than the locked screen clock.

Its working but a bit annoying that i have 2 different digital clock style, and the unlocked also has weather info where the locked one

can not be (or i was unable to find) configured.

It's probably me but can smbdy tell me where could I configure these settings?

- Locked screen layout (menus, actions, etc)

- Locked screen clock (digital, analog, weather, etc)

- Default digital clock widget that has the same style as the locked one.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Oh and one more thing that I came across:

I love to set "shortcuts/icons" to desktop (by going to contant, details button and "send to desktop") but the contact icon is represented as a black square. I was on 4.2 previously (using Dazzozo's verion of CM10.2) and the icon was set correctly to the contacts image/avatar.

Any idea? Is it a bug or is this version works this way? Workaround is to edit the contact icon and set a custom avatar. But thats lame :).

If I got what are you asking, you ask for widgets on lockscreen. As far as I know, thats 4.2+ feature. You cant add widgets on the lockscreen on this rom.

Hi guys, I have a small problem when receiving calls with the screen off. I can not answer the call, the screen cursor does not respond only allowed to use the off button, but this cuts the call. With wired headset works perfect.

The only other thing I did was google hibernate services.

Any help?

Thank you.

I can't say I've ever had that problem. I mean, I think we've all received a call and have been able to accept it else I'd of heard about this problem much sooner.

For a fresh install it should work, so maybe it's due to the hibernation services that you've changed.

i have been getting reboots with no understanding why sometime it just happen. also sometime is when i do running app from android studio. could it be caused by the phone to be connect to the computer and the wifi hotspot working

It's either going to be Android Studio causing it or the WiFi hotspot, although I've used WiFi hotspot myself before and it's been totally fine. Doesn't it log anything while it's connected to Android Studio?

@QuadCorei8085

Like krux3r said, there's no widgets for Android 4.1.x. The best you can get is probably by using Go Locker.

As for the black square, that looks to be a bug and I'll fix it shortly.

Guest thetrukos

Heros, thanks, the issue fix it self, now is fine. Great ROM by the way.

EDIT: Now i remember, i disable turn on screen with volume buttons, from gravity box, now works fine.

Edited by thetrukos

I might. It's a lot of work and I don't have a lot of time.

At the moment I've got to lock the radio in memory, correct the text string in the clock app and try to fix the contact shortcut image.

@H3ROS alarm clock seems to do that old bug.... When i connect to PC and Mount Usb Mass storage the Ringtone selected from Sd changes back to built in alarm tone... :/

@H3ROS alarm clock seems to do that old bug.... When i connect to PC and Mount Usb Mass storage the Ringtone selected from Sd changes back to built in alarm tone... :/

I think that's normal because in USB Mass Storage mode the phone can't access media because it's being used by Windows (Read and Write)...

I suppose that... :P