[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

I do play Clash of clans but realy not that much, so its around 3 h of surfing,reading comics, listening to the music and such.. And offcourse it lastes longer when i dont play. How mucj screen on time do you get?

Hey sorry, i was inactive last days. Here you go. I think it is more then enough.

post-1036825-14116523044346_thumb.jpg

Guest Romagnolo1973

Fonz I found a little bug in the allarm clock anf the volume button behaviour:

if I set volume button to do nothing. when alarm clock is ringing if accidentaly I press volume it delay alarm 10 minutes

if I set volume button to ignore the allarm (stop alarm) if i press volume sometimes it still ringing and I only change volume

Fonz I found a little bug in the allarm clock anf the volume button behaviour:

if I set volume button to do nothing. when alarm clock is ringing if accidentaly I press volume it delay alarm 10 minutes

if I set volume button to ignore the allarm (stop alarm) if i press volume sometimes it still ringing and I only change volume

I didn't try it yet, but is obviously a CM10.1 bug, i can't fix it

Guest luca020400

it adds fstrim zipalign bravia engine 3 and other mods 

Mejora el rendimiento de tu movil

-Activado FSTRIM en DATA/SYSTEM/CACHE (Para saber mas que es FSTRIM visita este enlace (Link)
-Mejorada la carga de las particiones ext4
-Mejorado la gestion del swap
-Bravia engine 3
-Mejorada la fluidez con juegos
-PureGraphics HD
-Darky_Zipalign

Edited by luca020400

Because they are all placebos, there are many threads about this on xda, peoples that make those "tweaks" just "copy-paste" build.prop lines or libs/files from other phones (or other users), but they don't understand that they need more than this copy-paste

Edited by fonz93