[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

So guys, I have a problem. When I get in power menu, the screen starts selecting random things, and its like it stops working until I press the power button again. It must be a hardware problem, right?

So guys, I have a problem. When I get in power menu, the screen starts selecting random things, and its like it stops working until I press the power button again. It must be a hardware problem, right?

The ROM was made in 06/12 but it was a refresh, i arleady built it in 03/12 and until now i didn't have any problem, you should check your configuration, try to do a full wipe without installing any Xposed module, if it's still happening, then it's an hardware problem

The ROM was made in 06/12 but it was a refresh, i arleady built it in 03/12 and until now i didn't have any problem, you should check your configuration, try to do a full wipe without installing any Xposed module, if it's still happening, then it's an hardware problem

So what should I wipe, everything except sd card right?

And when I first installed your rom, issue was there after a clean install, so its 70% hardware fault I guess.

So what should I wipe, everything except sd card right?

And when I first installed your rom, issue was there after a clean install, so its 70% hardware fault I guess.

Try to flash a stock Huawei ROM via update.app (B209 if you have Y300, B200 if you have G510), if the issue disappear, install again recovery and ROM, if not, it's an hardware issue.

Edited by fonz93

Try to flash a stock Huawei ROM via update.app (B209 if you have Y300, B200 if you have G510), if the issue disappear, install again recovery and ROM, if not, it's an hardware issue.

How to do it with update.app? I never used that before.

How to do it with update.app? I never used that before.

Download B209 for Y300 from here:http://consumer.huawei.com/it/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=24026

If you're not from West EU, you should flash another update.app, don't know which one

- Format your SD card

- Put the "dload" folder in the SD card

- Press vol -, vol+ and power and wait until it ends

This is the cleanest way, it's what i use when i get strange issues that still happens with a clean install.

You can try to flash a normal stock ROM via recovery, but it doesn't clean all of the partitions as the update.app method does

Edited by fonz93

Download B209 for Y300 from here:http://consumer.huawei.com/it/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=24026

If you're not from West EU, you should flash another update.app, don't know which one

- Format your SD card

- Put the "dload" folder in the SD card

- Press vol -, vol+ and power and wait until it ends

This is the cleanest way, it's what i use when i get strange issues that still happens with a clean install.

You can try to flash a normal stock ROM via recovery, but it doesn't clean all of the partitions as the update.app method does

I'm from Croatia, is that ok?

And thanks for much info, will try when I get home.

I think that this issue started happening after I flashed your rom without wiping "cust" partition I think.

Edited by krux3r

I'm from Croatia, is that ok?

And thanks for much info, will try when I get home.

I think that this issue started happening after I flashed your rom without wiping "cust" partition I think.

Don't know if it is ok, as never tried update.app from other channel parts, you have to compare it with the ROM you got when you bought your device.

The cust partition only works on stock ROM, with a symlink and a binary, it shouldn't be a problem on custom ROMs as they work in a different way.

Don't know if it is ok, as never tried update.app from other channel parts, you have to compare it with the ROM you got when you bought your device.

The cust partition only works on stock ROM, with a symlink and a binary, it shouldn't be a problem on custom ROMs as they work in a different way.

I got the B178 or something like that when I bought the phone.

I got the B178 or something like that when I bought the phone.

You should search for it or an its update, unfortunately never saw that version and i can't help you, there aren't forums that support the Y300 in your country?

Edited by fonz93

You should search for it or an its update, unfortunately never saw that version and i can't help you, there aren't forums that support the Y300 in your country?

I'll try to find it. No there are no forums in my country.

it would be Amazing to have a g330 build,for now i am using carbon rom by luca(4.2.2)

I will, i have to solve some connection problems, as you saw i built the new version in the 06/12 and i could upload it only today..

Guest Romagnolo1973

i want test this rom,it's look nice and seems very smooth,Can someone explain what are these settings: ??

ADSP size 

MDP size 

thanks

MDP size is ram for GPU , ADSP is memory for audio\video\camera

@fonz93

I flashed your rom now. No issues I mentioned before so far.

I just have one request.

Could you fix the strings in the clock app for Croatian language so it displays "Isklj" insted of "Iskljuceno" and "Uklj" insted of "Ukljuceno" on the alarm toggle.

As you see here it gets croped.

post-1040382-14180725124924_thumb.jpg

Guest Flea997

@fonz93

I flashed your rom now. No issues I mentioned before so far.

I just have one request.

Could you fix the strings in the clock app for Croatian language so it displays "Isklj" insted of "Iskljuceno" and "Uklj" insted of "Ukljuceno" on the alarm toggle.

As you see here it gets croped.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-12-08-22-00-05.png

Lol in italian is On/off

@krux3r yes no problem, when i get my connection back i'll work again on the ROM, at the moment i can't even do a "repo sync", it just goes in a loop..

Edited by fonz93

Guest luca020400

@krux3r yes no problem, when i get my connection back i'll work again on the ROM, at the moment i can't even do a "repo sync", it just goes in loop..

Your connection is so bad O_o

@krux3r yes no problem, when i get my connection back i'll work again on the ROM, at the moment i can't even do a "repo sync", it just goes in a loop..

Thanks bro, you're the best. And I would like to translate some parts of the rom to Croatian, how to do it?