[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest rgs_rgs

Thanks to you that you posted the logcat and reported the bug as every user should do :), i'll include these libs in new version.

This demonstrate that newer is not better (LG LII should be newer than Nokia X).

fonz, do you know if I can flash this over AOSP MOD ROM? Are there any other library that it's different between Huawei libs and Nokia libs? Thanks form your answer

fonz, do you know if I can flash this over AOSP MOD ROM? Are there any other library that it's different between Huawei libs and Nokia libs? Thanks form your answer

You can

Guest Flea997

Flea997 you probably didn't use stock rom for a very long time... :D this rom is much faster.

I think he was talking of AOSP by H3ROS Edited by Flea997

Guest mark Toledano

I am trying to fix VoIP since i released this ROM without success, i'll try again, which app do you use that doesn't work?

I am able to fix it as H3ROS did, but then i'll need to decompile/recompile the deskclock app everytime i release an update of the ROM because in the building process all of the changes will be overwritten, the only way is to know what the "msgid" is and how to generate that number, this week my connection should back and i'll work again on the ROM

Facebook messenger fonz this my daily sms and voice call. Hope it fix and i will switch back to your awesome rom. Tnx

Guest killadroid

This is the .zip, i want to share it with everyone, maybe someone had problems before but didn't post because they thought that the game was the problem and maybe it wasn't.

This .zip includes Nokia X Adreno libraries, the ROM by default includes LG LII adreno libraries, there shouldn't be huge differences in performance and smoothness, but i did this .zip trying to fix this bug: (http://www.modaco.com/topic/373280-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom-06122014/?p=2243709)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wthn3fwoqb8n55/Nokia%20X%20Adreno%20libraries.zip?dl=0

I can use this on cm11? am having probs with gaming

Guest HeavyCat

Hi, i had a problem, when i tried to install this rom: "assert faiiled: getprop("ro.product.device")=="u8833  || getprop(ro.build.product")=="u8833". Error executing updater binary in zip/sdcard.. etc.

:(

what's the problem, can we help me?

thank you.

post-1050912-0-12286000-1418657634_thumb

I removed the assert lines in the latest version.. Which version are you flashing? Which device do you have?

Edit: Well no, i deleted the assert lines for G510 only, don't know why it didn't for Y300 too, anyway, just edit the updater-script and delete the whole first line [this: "assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8833" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8833");] and try to flash again, or wait that i upload again the ROM

Edited by fonz93

Edit: Well no, i deleted the assert lines for G510 only, don't know why it didn't for Y300 too, anyway, just edit the updater-script and delete the whole first line [this: "assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8833" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8833");] and try to flash again, or wait that i upload again the ROM

I got some free time and i can work on this ROM, i tried to fix the GpsLocationProvider wakelock after using a GPS even if you disable it, i backported a commit from CM11 and after some tests it seems to be fixed, but i am not sure, CyanogenMod has this bug since CM10 days and some users reported that on CM11 too on many devices, so i am not sure if we'll have it fixed, i am trying again to fix Facebook Messenger calls and muted mic, which other bugs you have that you want them fixed (important bugs, they come first of the little bugs)?

Edit: i just tried a Facebook messenger call and microphone worked, i tried to make a call and receive a call, in both cases worked

Can someone test it too that has the latest version of the ROM?

Edit 2: Latest version of Viber works too

Edited by fonz93

Guest andrea2107

I got some free time and i can work on this ROM, i tried to fix the GpsLocationProvider wakelock after using a GPS even if you disable it, i backported a commit from CM11 and after some tests it seems to be fixed, but i am not sure, CyanogenMod has this bug since CM10 days and some users reported that on CM11 too on many devices, so i am not sure if we'll have it fixed, i am trying again to fix Facebook Messenger calls and muted mic, which other bugs you have that you want them fixed (important bugs, they come first of the little bugs)?

Edit: i just tried a Facebook messenger call and microphone worked, i tried to make a call and receive a call, in both cases worked

Can someone test it too that has the latest version of the ROM?

Edit 2: Latest version of Viber works too

Freetime?its Christmas,gift me a u8825 build u.u