ALL ABOUT KERNEL SOURCE,KERNEL PARTITION,STORAGE ETC(F1,A310,POLYMER)

Guest m@nish123

Guest JeRiN KS

I have replaced camera.default.so file in lib/hw after that camera started working in Miui V6.. anyway thanks m@nish for your help..

How to turn off SIM in MIUI V6.. I have tried to turn it off by going to SIM management in settings but it's not turning off.. Is there any fix to stop 1nd SIM or 2nd Sim in MIUI V6...

Guest oopsgeneration88

yes really few info on it.....dude anyways the wait is over we will soon get lollipop on coolpad f1.....then it will be easy to translate & port lollipop to canvas nitro but again rooting is issue

Guest Dot177719

Guyz ..i jst want to tell u people something that i flashed some roms in which mx a310 user reported autorotation issue ..but when i flashed the rom in my micromax a311 auto rotation worked fine ... also recoveries that work fine in a310 and coolpad ...face mounting issues in a311 ...also backuping and restoring issues .....also when i flashed aosp rom that is for mmx a310 ...i faced volume button issue .. both the keys worked as volume down keys only.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest slime00

I don't know if this may be of some use, but I found there is a mt6592 phone (Kolina K100+) which uses Android 4.3.2 AOSP (never heard of that version on a MTK device before!). Don't know if it can be ported or not (or if someone is interested into doing it), but I leave you the link anyways https://mega.co.nz/#!sc4QgLBK!TShvzApahm2atOxrgRj5fr1EaNMF7LZwaYWLt_YAl7U

• 1 month later...
Guest janekmuric

Can somebody create a Coolpad F1 kernel with doubletap2wake and wake gestures? If you need my kernel or any file/information I will tell you. Thanks!

Guest muxa1980

Can somebody create a Coolpad F1 kernel with doubletap2wake and wake gestures? If you need my kernel or any file/information I will tell you. Thanks!

Nice idea!

Guest korekore1

this isnt supported by our hardware

Guest xeros2

Not the hardware but kernel! I'm pretty sure that's possible on our hardware.

The problem is that we don't have complete kernel source.

Guest slime00

mt6582 is an older SoC, I took a phone with one of those for my mother (1 year and a half ago, mt6592 wasn't still out) with 4.2.2 and it didn't had it. then it updated to kitkat, upgrading some screen drivers the function was implemented and now her phone has double tap to wake... also, elephone p3000s with our very same SoC has the function... so it's not SoC related!

Edited by slime00