[ROM] [4.4.2] AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

Guest dakok

testing it right now..very fast rom,good camera, battery yet to be tested...the only noticeable bug is that there is no blue led notification light...only green, and red...is there any fix for this bug??

Edit: also lockscreen is quite annoying, and ugly...sometimes it is working, sometimes not

Edited by brusss

Turn off screen lock and install

Zui from google play.

Change the launcher to nova or holo

and make it system app (system app mover from Play)

and it will be perfect.

Use belle ui icon pack, too.

Guest 77chedu

Yeah, I'd say it stays around those numbers with this release too.

It's the weird thing about this roms, they're aosp-like, but ram usage is almost 3 times higher

Guest korekore1

testing it right now..very fast rom,good camera, battery yet to be tested...the only noticeable bug is that there is no blue led notification light...only green, and red...is there any fix for this bug??

Edit: also lockscreen is quite annoying, and ugly...sometimes it is working, sometimes not

About leds.Not a bug.It is just not enabled.

Edited by korekore1

Guest korekore1

How is the memory consumption compared to maucat's rom? IIRC a fresh install of the first 2 versions had less than 1GB free.

that's a good thing.It makes the phone faster and saves battery because the apps you use a lot stay cached and android don't have to open/close them all the time,which leads to bigger loading times and extra battery consumption.You also get better multitasking that way.I had never run out of memory on this phone.

If you don't like this behavior you can change it from development settings

Edited by korekore1

Guest Arpione

that's a good thing.It makes the phone faster and saves battery because the apps you use a lot stay cached and android don't have to open/close them all the time

That makes no sense, what would it cache with no apps installed?

Guest korekore1

Care to post which option korekore1?

Thanks

APPS:Don't keep activities

APPS:Background processes limit

But i don't recommend changing anything.This rom's memory management is WAY better than the other aosps that give you 1.4 gb of free memory.Just use this rom for a few days and after that you will see the difference.Especially on multitasking and opening closing apps

Edited by korekore1

This rom's memory management is WAY better than the other aosps that give you 1.4 gb of free memory.

Just to clarify "this ROM" being Nitro or Maucat?

Guest Jpower73

APPS:Don't keep activities

APPS:Background processes limit

But i don't recommend changing anything.This rom's memory management is WAY better than the other aosps that give you 1.4 gb of free memory.Just use this rom for a few days and after that you will see the difference.Especially on multitasking and opening closing apps

Confirmed.

i really don't know what's the issue here but i flashed this rom today and already i've had two random reboots. the same thing happened the last time i flashed micromax rom

i really don't know what's the issue here but i flashed this rom today and already i've had two random reboots. the same thing happened the last time i flashed micromax rom

flash through CWM and wipe everything according to the instructions.I do not have these problems

Guest korekore1

Greenify restored with titanium backup will lead to reboots.Install a fresh copy of Greenify from play store.That solved the reboots for me (on all roms,not just this one)

Also if you mess around with system files a lot (like doing edits on system files) there is a chance of reboots.

Generally i found out that some apps cause reboots.Almost all off the times they are apps that require root or xposed framework and almost all of the times the rom has superSU as a root management tool installed.

If you freeze all the apps that you added after the flashing and the reboots go away,then you know its an app thing.

I also recommend to all to uninstall superSU and install superuser or kinguser.Too many issues with superSU lately..