[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest Tameem1234567890

Blah, only bad thing in it was my first salary came after 4 months, cuz country has fckd up law system.

I know this is rude but i am kind of glad i am not the only one facing these fked up problems.

Guest Tameem1234567890

To root this ROM you need to install latest SuperSU from XDA official thread

I can't seem to find the thread. Can you give the link? I don't have access to computer right now.

Guest Gardena69

Without gapps browser working?

Strange, reflashed the rom without gapps and not changing density, suddenly the browser is working.  :-)

Guest fonz93

Root is working without supersu.

You're wrong.

Still need to flash SuperSu. Hopefully this will be fixed once Slim start publishing updates again.

Guest juanpablocastillo

What about VoIP? - Whatsapp, Viper, Line etc? - Can we expect these are going to work some day?

We have a lot of issues more important than that.

Guest spanitzer

What about VoIP? - Whatsapp, Viper, Line etc? - Can we expect these are going to work some day?

I tested Whatsapp Calls and its working fine.

You're wrong.

Hmmm

I only enabled Root in Developer Option and i can use Root apps. The old supersu from slimkat is opening and ask.

Guest juanpablocastillo

[...]The old supersu from slimkat is opening and ask.

That's stranger, because nearly all ROMs uses open-source Koush Superuser, and not Chainfire's SuperSU. :P

Some root apps might not work properly with built-in Superuser.

Guest Louis4ever

Can G330 users report if WiFi issue is there for them? or they got WiFi fully working?

(U8825) WiFi issue still there, but when I compared it with my g510 (u8851) it looks like the issue occurs earlier on g510

Guest Louis4ever

Can G330 users report if WiFi issue is there for them? or they got WiFi fully working?

(U8825) WiFi issue still there, but when I compared it with my g510 (u8851) it looks like the issue occurs earlier on g510

Guest fonz93

Thanks for reporting

Guest Louis4ever

How to solve the problem with Wifi?

there's not a definite solution for it, just turning on/off the phone's airplane mode Edited by Louis4ever

Guest fonz93

there's not a definite solution for it, just turning on/off the phone's airplane mode

not needed to turn on airplane mode, just turn off and on the wifi

Guest farfix

Hmmm

I only enabled Root in Developer Option and i can use Root apps. The old supersu from slimkat is opening and ask.

I tried the default root with Titanium Backup... It gave me root access entering the app, but it doesn't give root permisions for batch app restore... Installing SuperSU from recovery solved that :)

Adaway has the same problem with root when is trying to write the hosts file with default root app :/

Guest shayan4shayan

chil360 

dont need to flash supersu for root acsese 

root acsses is disabled in developer options and can be enable easily