[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest DeSTRxL

If you want to be the first in line for Lollipop updates on the Huawei Ascend Y300, SlimLP is your best bet, but if you like the familiarity of Cyanogen, just stick with CM12.

comprehensive answer, I'll stay on the slim. Thanks

Guest iqbalcool

for u one who ask gaming, nfs mostwanted runs fine, mc 4 runs, ashpahlt 8 old version too. the problem is when u turn on data connection the phone is heavy and random reboots. after disable somefunction, like volume rocker and soon, i can play clash of clans. rom usable for now.

Edited by iqbalcool

Guest bushibaa

Mobile Data: I have just uploaded a new kernel zip to basketbuild. Can you test it to see if it fixes the mobile data connection issues.

G510 NFC: For now just use the Y300 rom. Apart from NFC support, there is no real difference between the G510 and Y300 roms.

G330: Anyone managed to install this yet? Does the audio work?

i guess g330 users met flash error(updater-script?)

ps: i dont use g330

post-1048554-0-41464400-1423446798_thumb

Guest Chronos666

I installed it a few hours ago (I installed the 5.0.x pico gapps from xda). After I flashed the new kernel from chil (mobile data now works!). Then I logged to google account and wait to sync. Then I activate the developers options, adjust the animations to .5 and enabled the root access to adb and apps. After, I flashed the last SuperSu (someone put the link here i think). 

For being an alpha, I think is very stable. I'm playing music and videos with VLC (before you have to disable the hardware acceleration of course). Is a smooth rom, except when is installing apps via play store.

I'm also using nova, fleksy, Google Calendar and UC Browser, so I used Titanium Backup to freeze stock launcher, keyboard, calendar and browser.

Is also important to eliminate apps from startup and install greenify. After all that, you will have a usable rom. I´m very anxious for the final version. This is gonna be far better from KK. Sorry for bad english.

Edited by Chronos666

Flashed kernel and mobile data works fine :D

But WiFi connection is interrupted sometimes (I don't know why), and if I change to data only, I can navigate without problems...

Can I change the DPI? Or the ROM could be crazy if I change that value?

Guest kaca1980

But WiFi connection is interrupted sometimes (I don't know why), and if I change to data only, I can navigate without problems...

edit bildprop

Guest Flea997

I changed them to 240 i think

Guest Arbab Irfan

I have flashed G510 zip my phone didn't come with built.in NFC i am facing rapidly notifination

" Unfortunately NFC has stopped" press ok

after pressing ok it come again and again and again... :) cant even able to do anything, atleast reboot.. Help needed.......!

Well, after installing both CyanogenMod 12 and SlimLP on the Huawei Ascend Y300 and testing them out for a day, I can say that SlimLP is the better ROM of the two at the early alpha stage of the development as SlimLP runs a lot quicker than CM12 and doesn't take a long time to initialise, so until a fully working ROM comes along, whether it will come from Luca, chil360, dazzozo, or anyone else, SlimLP is in my opinion your go-to Lollipop ROM for now (9-Feb-2015).

Guest wbrambley

I have flashed G510 zip my phone didn't come with built.in NFC i am facing rapidly notifination

" Unfortunately NFC has stopped" press ok

after pressing ok it come again and again and again... :) cant even able to do anything, atleast reboot.. Help needed.......!

NFC not working-at least for now. use adb or TWRP file explorer to rename /system/app/nfc/nfc.apk to something like nfc.apk.bak and reboot

problem solved.

Guest chil360

G330: I have done some searching in xda about the 'unable to mount /system' install issue. Some other devices have had the same problem and found that the system partition is too small for the increased size of lollipop roms so the install fails. So, you would need to change the partition layout to allow more space for system.

Edited by chil360

Guest Santroferon

G330: I have done some searching in xda about the 'unable to mount /system' install issue. Some other devices have had the same problem and found that the system partition is too small for the increased size of lollipop roms so the install fails. So, you would need to change the partition layout to allow more space for system.

How?How?How?

Guest Santroferon

How to install SlimLP G330?

Guest andrea2107

Really strange....we should have same partitions...we use the same recovery...

Guest bushibaa

my device is c8812e, when i flash slimlp and cm12, i met flash errors like that. you can change updater-script to fix it.(sunnyden fixed it, now i use cm12)

Did anyone fixed NFC crash on startup?

#G510 version

NFC not working-at least for now. use adb or TWRP file explorer to rename /system/app/nfc/nfc.apk to something like nfc.apk.bak and reboot

problem solved.

Here you are!