[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest wbrambley

Does anyone else have an issue where downloading is working fine then stops. After reboot download is away again. I'm no expert but it seems like a buffer is not clearing itself, only on reboot.

Guest DeSTRxL

Rom smooth for an alpha/ battery drain is good, i have big lag with play video (youtube/browser), 3G does not work and wifi works badly.

Thanks again team!

Guest pinky0978

I found the rom to be almost unusable at the moment, love the look and feel of it but it's quite laggy, and I couldn't install a file manager over wifi, Google play loads but won't download apps. Didn't try data connection because I'm out of data until Monday. All in all, an amazing alpha, but not a daily use rom yet. If anyone can give any tips to decrease lag, I'll give it another go tomorrow. Couldn't try gfx prop fix, no way to edit build prop with no play store access.

Guest pinky0978

I know it's an alpha, just some people are reporting it to be really smooth, wondered if there was anything I was missing to increase performance. ☺

Guest wbrambley

I know it's an alpha, just some people are reporting it to be really smooth, wondered if there was anything I was missing to increase performance. ☺

Only way I found to make it smoother so far is to not touch it for 15 minutes after boot. I am able to download from the market, just need to reboot (to clear buffer?) Every two or so downloads.

Guest Romagnolo1973

at chil360 and music users:

the music app from cm12 is in a early stage too and FC for me almost everytime I try to use it.

I use this MyPlayer from xda (download apk in post n.3) http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-myplayer-lightweight-music-player-t2892233 and worlks far better (I use it since it come out), is in material design, free, light and stable.  Built-in EQ is better than MusicFX Eq so people can even disable it and save ram. the only sad thing is that in JB it use a 7 band EQ and in Lollipop I have only a 5 band eq.

This app can be a good choice and can perfectly replace the buggy CM12 music app

Guest pottkopp

thanks a lot for this ROM! :) it runs very smooth (when factory wiping before flashing)
i want to tell you that video playback is working ;) I can watch them with the standard gallery app :)
only downside for the moment are the mobile data and no app to SD support ;) but I'll try again to get mobile data working with those hints given here in this topic *fingers crossed* :D

EDIT: Ok my try to enable data service failed :s I guess I'll just have to wait for that :) thats the only problem that prevents me from using it daily :) awesome work guys!!

Edited by pottkopp