Iphone rom

Guest uSParliament

Guest uSParliament

Hi all

Is there any iphone customrom?

I saw one iphone rom but the topic was deleted,if anybody have this rom please upload

Guest GodsOtherHand

There is no such thing as iOS running on non-Apple hardware. (atleast not in an usable form)

The link posted by poli1982 is probably fake and contains a virus. It might even brick your phone

Edited by GodsOtherHand

Guest LotR656

It is not a virus. I flashed that ROM long time ago and it is just launcher and few stuffs like iPhone has. It is still Android 4.1.1.

Guest uSParliament

I downloaded it,i wipe everything but when i install the rom and i push RebootSystem its writing no OS installed :/

Im using TWRP

Guest LotR656

Download ROM and put on SD card. Go to recovery and wipe everything except SD card. Flash ROM and then press reboot. Probably you skipped some steps.

Guest uSParliament

I downloaded it,put on sd card,i wipe cache,dalvik,data,system,internal sd then i install the rom its writing reboot your phone,i press reboot system and it says NO OS Installed :/

Guest renas_severiano

I downloaded it,put on sd card,i wipe cache,dalvik,data,system,internal sd then i install the rom its writing reboot your phone,i press reboot system and it says NO OS Installed :/

I remember that when I used that ROM I had to flash it 2 times in a row to make the "NO OS" message disappear... try that ;-)