Huawei g510 SIM unlock

Guest paradizo90

Guest paradizo90

Can somebody help me to unlock my Huawei. It is locked only for one operater.

I would like to find somewhere free unlock code generator, os some other option!

My phone is rooted.

Thank you!

Guest pakoGDLmx

Sadly, there's no free method to Unlock the SIM on our device. You need to purchase the Unlock code via IMEI.

There's some good cheap options on Ebay. I unlock my G510 that way, for only 2 Euros.

You purchase the code, the seller ask for your model and IMEI, you sent the information requested, and in around 24~48 Hours you get your Unlock Code.

WARNING: You need to read carefuly the instructions once you receive your code, or you may get Stuck with one carrier if enter the Unlock code wrong 3 times. The instructions are clear, so read them carefully.

* * *EVEN HIGHER PRIORITY WARNING * * *

Never, EVER ever ever; Use apps from internet or the Play Store that promise you to unlock the SIM in your device. You may already know this or not, but, this apps what do, is flash an edited partition into your device, totally wiping the original, wich contains delicate information, like your IMEI, serial Number, MAC adress and BT Mac, and other.

Doing this, put your device into a Zombie like state... if by any chance, you need to do a Factory Reset, then, Say good bye to your phone, as it will become a paperweight

• 4 weeks later...