End of the line? [Solved]

Guest fartfire

Guest fartfire

So been using the phone perfectly without a problem. Decided to 'upgrade' it.

Installed the TeslaOS custom ROM. Installed and it worked without a problem. But due to my mistake after few hours, I dropped the phone while it was in the splash screen.

Now it's stuck at the splash screen and never goes beyond it. Neither am I able to enter the TWRP  screen with countless method I found and tried online.

Will not enter Fastboot either.

Is this the end of line for this phone or is there still something left I could try?

Edited by fartfire

Guest anotherjib

If you reboot it while charging, does the charging battery animation appear or is it still splashscreen?

Not that I know what to do in either case :D

Edited by anotherjib

Guest fartfire

It managed to fix itself. But if the ROM hadn't booted, the phone was brick. Miraculously. the ROM managed to boot and with Quickboot, I would be able to enter recovery.

None of the combination or fastload was working. Going to revert back to 'stable' TWRP version which was 2.7.x

It's strange combinations weren't working to enter fastload, recovery nor 'turning screen to violet'.

Guest anotherjib

It managed to fix itself. But if the ROM hadn't booted, the phone was brick. Miraculously. the ROM managed to boot and with Quickboot, I would be able to enter recovery.

None of the combination or fastload was working. Going to revert back to 'stable' TWRP version which was 2.7.x

It's strange combinations weren't working to enter fastload, recovery nor 'turning screen to violet'.

If you had 2.8.6.0 this should add complications, with me it froze every time I tried to reboot from TWRP. I reverted to 2.8.5.0, it seems to work fine.

Unfortunately they changed status to No Longer Updated for Y300 :(