[ROM][CM12.1] Kingzone K1 port | 13/11/15

Guest jakethedooggg

Guest jakethedooggg

So well that's my first try porting a rom, recently a new CM12.1 build appeared on 4pda and it have hotspot, micro and some stuff more fixed and i wanted it for my Coolpad so I ported it following /profile/1049362-mnish123/">@m@nish123 guide on XDA and using this port as a base that already worked well for me but had issues: http://forum.xda-developers.com/a310/development/rom-cyanogenmod-12-1-canvas-nitro-a310-t3181727

if you're an adventurer rom tester, please try it if it works I'm way too afraid of doing something bad to my phone, which I doubt it'd happen but I'm TOO afraid.

I don't need to put the steps to flash it because an adventurer rom tester already know them very well, so this post won't be very long. Report any BUG and weird thing and I'll try to fix as far as I can...

Thanks!

Link:  removed because I'm a noob porter.

Edited by jakethedooggg

Guest jakethedooggg
Immediate download.. ..... 

Let's see... . 

But first of all...  

Is the GPS functioning? 

Good luck man, you know the risks already. Yes, probably it works but I dunno. I'm not trying it myself until I'm sure it'll work.

Guest Jpower73

Well..  I did. 

After the first boot, it entered the recovery menu without my permission. 

After the second boot, the blue cm face appeared  for 10 seconds.. ..  And after that, it is,  bootlooping constantly.. 

P. S. :God Bless Nandroid... 

Edited by Jpower73

Guest jakethedooggg
Well..  I did. 

After the first boot, it entered the recovery menu without my permission. 

After the second boot, the blue cm face appeared  for 10 seconds.. ..  And after that, it is,  bootlooping constantly.. 

P. S. :God Bless Nandroid... 

Thanks for the feedback man, yes, bless the backups! I was expecting something like that and I don't even know how to fix that :/ time to time... also this weekend or next week bugless CM12.1 will appear and I hope they get well ported.

Guest Jpower73

Open the zip using winrar. 

I think the problem is that all the files are in one single initial folder. 

I think,  this is wrong. 

(double click the zip-... .. .  There is a folder which contains the rom...  That folder should not exist)