LineageOS 14.1 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Guest nutsda

Guest mehmeterden
2 hours ago, nutsda said:

I'll look into tweaking the values & there is no support for vulkan.

I'm sad for Vulkan thing, because our processor and graphics have support for it. I've tested with geekbench graphics test with gl 3.2 drivers, this guy almost catched up Galaxy s6.  And I'm driving this beauty for a day, I think battery life needs a little bit tweak. 

Guest wbrambley
4 minutes ago, mehmeterden said:

I'm sad for Vulkan thing, because our processor and graphics have support for it. I've tested with geekbench graphics test with gl 3.2 drivers, this guy almost catched up Galaxy s6.  And I'm driving this beauty for a day, I think battery life needs a little bit tweak. 

If you can find me a phone anywhere that's Snapdragon 615 msm8916  with vulkan I'd be very grateful. 

Guest mehmeterden
5 minutes ago, wbrambley said:

If you can find me a phone anywhere that's Snapdragon 615 msm8916  with vulkan I'd be very grateful. 

I saw at qualcomm's site, they talked about upcoming support for 4xx series but I don't see any phones around.

Guest Textman
50 minutes ago, Angrehmachine said:

I can't get the camera app to work even with different app only the front one works

did your back camera work before? cause it's working for me here

Guest mjsamet

I did clean install from stock Android 5 with root.

My problem is only phone calls. While talking, other side is hearing itself voice. When connected headphone there is no problem. And there is a icon i dont know

Screenshot_20171120-090145.png

Guest wbrambley
2 hours ago, mjsamet said:

I did clean install from stock Android 5 with root.

I and most others would recommend installing Android 6 version you can flash from twrp.

This will update other needed parts of the phone not normally touched by custom ROMs.

Edit: Here is a shortcut method i made some time ago:https://mega.nz/#!mAwlHaSK!hT4_ct6IxHlOKcRPb2T-KFOGiaPitr5RGm0-hmtZVhc

Flash that from TWRP to update other partitions. This has been taken from the Spain update but should be universal. 

Edited by wbrambley
first file had windows eol, not Unix compatible.

Guest mjsamet
5 hours ago, wbrambley said:

I and most others would recommend installing Android 6 version you can flash from twrp.

This will update other needed parts of the phone not normally touched by custom ROMs.

Edit: Here is a shortcut method i made some time ago:https://mega.nz/#!mAwlHaSK!hT4_ct6IxHlOKcRPb2T-KFOGiaPitr5RGm0-hmtZVhc

Flash that from TWRP to update other partitions. This has been taken from the Spain update but should be universal. 

Thanks for advice and i flashed but nothing changed, what could be wrong? a setting about voice?

Guest jpcorreia7

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this ROM @nutsda.

I have been trying thid rom for only 24 hours and by now i am impressed. first of all is this realy android nougat? ( and if yes, how??? since vodafone hasen't release it and probably will not).

For know i only found on bug that is the clock app what is kind of annoyng because i had to donwload other aplication to use the alarm, if you could see this it would be great.

Never the less much appreciated because it's realy a good ROM. If i find any more bug's i'll report in here.

Again thank you for your time and dedication and sorry for my english (i'm portuguese).

Guest Angrehmachine

i'm trying to Flash the 6.0.1 to then install the lineage  after a full wipe and he gives me an error 7 couldn't mount /sys

Edit:I think i found the problem i had to flash the supersu first then the rom not sure he is still verifying files

Edit:So far so good flashing supersu and then 6.0.1 worked now flashing lineageos / gapps / su6fix

Edit:i can't get the camera to work still and the camera as worked in every os i flash :/

Edit:when flashing is it supposed to give an error E: unknown command[log]?

Edit:Serious camera error still the same...

Edited by Angrehmachine

On 21/11/2017 at 10:43 PM, jpcorreia7 said:

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this ROM @nutsda.

I have been trying thid rom for only 24 hours and by now i am impressed. first of all is this realy android nougat? ( and if yes, how??? since vodafone hasen't release it and probably will not).

For know i only found on bug that is the clock app what is kind of annoyng because i had to donwload other aplication to use the alarm, if you could see this it would be great.

Never the less much appreciated because it's realy a good ROM. If i find any more bug's i'll report in here.

Again thank you for your time and dedication and sorry for my english (i'm portuguese).

Could you please give more info on the alarm clock issue as I am able to set an alarm & it goes off at the time it is set for.

Guest jpcorreia7
1 hour ago, nutsda said:

Could you please give more info on the alarm clock issue as I am able to set an alarm & it goes off at the time it is set for.

basically it just crash once i click the clock app just that. I'm gona try your new realese and feedback to you back

Guest mehmeterden
7 minutes ago, jpcorreia7 said:

basically it just crash once i click the clock app just that. I'm gona try your new realese and feedback to you back

I solved this problem,first update your clock app and  just clear data and cache of clock app. It worked for me.

Guest jpcorreia7
12 hours ago, mehmeterden said:

I solved this problem,first update your clock app and  just clear data and cache of clock app. It worked for me.

(i already update to the last version of nutsda)

thank you it's resolved the clock situation.

Now one quick update of the bugs/problems:

1- Notification LED(middle bottum) it's to bright, like 2 ou 3 times the "normal" or stock ROM;

2- Some times i got a crash at this one aplication Soccer Hero after some time playing ( it was the only one to crash so far) and only a restart would solve because the system was not responding as well;

3- I think it consumes to much battery to fast;

4- I'm Vodafone Portugal and the LTE dosen't work proprely, to slow until its none usable. I have to use 3G maximum.

Never the less it's a great work and i'am thankfull.

Any thing else i will help you and report so fell free to ask anything

Edited by jpcorreia7
mention the last update

Guest AGENTU007
15 hours ago, nutsda said:

New build up https://www.mediafire.com/file/l0x80zppjc1bxl8/lineage-14.1-20171124_055430-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip

Fix tethering

Possible fix for in-call sound echo

OoenGL updated to 3.2 - thanks to @wbrambley

Anyone still having issues with camera please capture a log & upload to a file sharing site, then paste the link to it in here

Hi, the introduction of Lineage OS Theme Engine themes has been omitted