Futurama 1.2

Guest blade001

Guest nIKnAK5

Hi Blade,

Wikked skin mate, one of the most professional looking ive seen (keep up the good work).....

However, would it be possible to default the action button to launch the inbox/voice as default instead of the profiles screen????

Thanks

nik

Guest sweet_pook

I'm useing spv v1 and i have no idea how to install it into my phone and by the way i'm in Bangkok Thailand and my service provider is AIS (Advance infomation service) Please reply this message ASAP. Ps I think your home screen is best

Guest Left to Right

I LOVE this skin. Very good work, mate!

I've got the theme song as my ring tone and a clip "We have interrupted this sound file to bring you a terrifying announcement!" for sms. Will upload both here asap.

Guest connor66

Newbie to all this Smartphone stuff

copied the cab file to my start menu as i don't thave that smartexplorer thingy

found it on my phone in programes ran it but got the message can't load due to not having adequate systems permissions contact my service provider?

any help would be great

Guest blade001

Sorry guys, been away for quite a while. I was busy with my uni work and other stuff. Now i have some free time. hopefully should finish the family guy skin after this weekend. should be on the forum by next weekend. and i have edited a ringertone/sms tone for the futurama skin too. (my favourite character bender :) from series 4. i cant remeber the epp number tho.) and thanks to every one for voting and all your comments.

Guest biffsmash

I installed Futurama skin on my e200.

It's really nice except for a few things.

When i get an incoming call I dont get the cool pictures like on the screenshots. Also when i tap in a number to dial, I just get standard orange screen.

Whatever, this is exellent!!

Biffy

Guest biffsmash

Oops extras cab?? doh! must of missed that lol

Well I am thick :)

Woohoo works great :D

Thanks! :D

ps: my media player looks the same but i imagine its because its v9 or something :D

Guest TSCRYPTO

Great...love this theme.

A problem though - on the incoming call screen, the bottom third of the pic is cut off - ie the screen is justa swirl of orange at the bottom and the dudes face is only half showing.

Whys that then?

(media player skin hasnt installed as well :cry: )

Guest crasher

Ok dumb question alert.

I have copied the file over to the phone (Orange users cab version) and started the install. Partway through I get an "insufficient permissions" message and the install halts.

Is this because the file is unsigned or am I doing something wrong?

:oops:

Guest biffsmash

Hi,

I've installed this skin on my phone a while back, and its wicked.

Thing is, the windows media player is still using the normal standard skin.

I'm using an E200.

Everything else on this home screen plugin works fine, except Windows Media Player skin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.