Guest PaulOBrien

Guest atonks
Installed on SPVe200 this morning!!

Just strumming my fingers on my keypad waiting for the reg key

:wink:

Same here. As soon as it comes I'll be off for a ciggy :wink:

Guest MonkeyJug
Classic SPV & E100 has 8way

that's astonishing! i never realised the e200 was a step back in that department. i had always assumed all 3 phones in the series had a 4-way joypad...

anyway, the game is mine! off to cancun shortly... :wink:

Guest DAK ATTACK

Same here. As soon as it comes I'll be off for a ciggy :wink:

Yup thats what I was thinking, sneak out of work for a ciggy and a qucik play with the sound turned right up.

Guest Maverick
that's astonishing! i never realised the e200 was a step back in that department.  i had always assumed all 3 phones in the series had a 4-way joypad...

U have missed one of the biggest and long running debates on this forum !! Everyone was cursing HTC like mad.

Guest DAK ATTACK

Just played it and wow!

The graphics are fantastic....the Style is smooth.....EYE CANDY EXTREME!

shame about the rumble not working but I trust AI to get that fix.

Guest mike-oh

I've had problems with the rumble. I think i put it down to the fact i wasn't in my 'normal' profile so vibrate was switched off for calls and text. Once i put it back into normal it seemed to be ok again.

I've just tried this again now and i can confirm that the profile does appear to have an affect on enabling/disabling vibrate!

This is on an MPX200 with its wonderfull 7way joypad btw.

Right, i NEED to practice!

Guest midnight

Level 1 video now online

This is a video of me playing (and completing) level 1, i make a couple of mistakes (just to show i'm human hehe)

POTENTIAL SPOILER: If you dont want to see the whole of this level and would rather do it all yourself, then dont watch this vid :D

Guest Ravis

Wow. I was waiting for the demo because I generally don't trust 'really good looking screenshots' (it's like watching a kickass movie trailer and then sitting through 2 hours of some hack director's onscreen seizure). But honestly the 'really good looking' screenshots in this case just don't do it justice. :-)

...off to send you my hard earned money...

Guest scott2eyes

Suddenly, awarner's fanatical mission to sort out the down/left diagonal on the MPx200 makes a lot more sense!!

:evil:

Great game, if a little (well, a lot!) on the difficult side!

Guest madds

I'm also a proud owner of this game.

@Midnight how did you make the video? any particular software? Thank's

Request: if only our ship was just a little bit faster it would rock. That way it should be a little easyer to control the ship and avoid the obstacles.

And would be handy also for the 5-way joysticks smartphones. BUT REMMENBER ONLY OUR SHIP NOT THE ALIENS!!!!

Request: if only our ship was just a little bit faster it would rock. That way it should be a little easyer to control the ship and avoid the obstacles.

And would be handy also for the 5-way joysticks smartphones. BUT REMMENBER ONLY OUR SHIP NOT THE ALIENS!!!!

try collecting speed-ups :D

Guest Vector

Ha anyone except Midnight, muff or testers actually done level 1 yet? :D

I have the shape of the "#" key shaped into my thumb at he moment after playing it for soo long ;)

Ha anyone except Midnight, muff or testers actually done level 1 yet? :D

I have the shape of the "#" key shaped into my thumb at he moment after playing it for soo long :lol:

ah, well the fire key is the * key ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.