Eclipse: First Wave released!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

PRESS RELEASE:

Alien Invention release their first ground breaking game for Microsoft Smartphone - 'Eclipse: First Wave'

Newly formed games company 'Alien Invention' have released the first in a serious of ground breaking games for Microsoft Smartphone, named 'Eclipse: First Wave'.

Inspired by the very best shoot-em-ups from the past ten years, Eclipse: First Wave combines classic gameplay with state of the art graphics and sound to fully immerse the player in the non-stop action.

Eclipse: First Wave features:

- Microsoft Smartphone® 2002 and Windows Mobile® 2003 compatible

- 7 Levels of fast arcade action

- 2 Different ship types

- Upgradable Weapons (cannon, bomb, shield, speed)

- Over 40 different animated enemy types

- Particles, Weather and other special FX

- 16bit graphics

- Full stereo music, sound effects and speech

- Rumble Mode

Paul O'Brien, Founder of MoDaCo Smartphone, the internet's leading Smartphone community (http://smartphone.modaco.com) has been involved in the testing of the Eclipse: First Wave game, as Alien Invention crafted a new benchmark in Smartphone gaming.

Paul writes:

"The Alien Invention founders Jonathan Smith and Iain Miller are without a doubt two of the most respected members of the flourishing Smartphone community.

It's great to see their talents coming together in a game that will have players glued to their phone!

I think that Eclipse: First Wave makes a very strong statement about the gaming potential of the Smartphone hardware and operating system - it's impressive that a platform designed from the outset to be a great phone and a valuable business tool can eclipse dedicated mobile gaming hardware from other manufacturers.

I'm very excited to be involved with the development of Eclipse: First Wave - it's a great achievement, and can't wait for Alien Invention's next release, Kumite, which is sure to be another hit!"

Full details on Eclipse: First Wave can be found at www.AlienInvention.com, or contact [email protected] for further details.

eclipsebig.jpg

tried to buy it from handango but it said 'this product is invalid' i will be buying when its ready tho---my type of game this is :D ;) :lol:

Good luck with it all guys :wink:

Guest unclelimey

just bought it, works fine, its a great game,

although using superlatives like "setting new standards" and "a benchmark " are kinda stretching the truth a little ..

nice work though :D

Guest martin

Excellent :D/

All sorted now - thanks to midnight for his support ;)

This is a brilliant game and well worth the dosh :lol: God knows how long it's gonna take me to get to the later levels (even with auto fire on :wink: ) but I always want to see what's round the corner and for me that usually means death :evil:

Time to practice I reckon.

Can't wait for other AI games - nice one guys.

Guest Disco Stu

Followed the alien invention site link to Handango and got this :

"'Eclipse: First Wave' is currently unavailable and cannot be purchased.

Please select another product."

:cry: :cry:

Can someone post a direct link please

Guest midnight

The Eclipse page at Handango is very on and off at the moment, i expect the problems to be sorted out soon, sorry for the inconvenience

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.