Orange Launch Trial of 3G Datacard

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

For some reason I never had anything listed, guess I'll just

stick with testing roms for them instead.

Guest pisquee

The email did say that it was on a first come first served basis, so if they are now not letting anyone else sign up, i guess if you already got in then you are in luck.

Guest pisquee

Have done some googling, but cannot find any info about what card this may actually be. Guess i am just impatient, but would like to know what this new toy will be. I will asume that it will do CSD and GPRS, but wil it do otheres like Wifi/BlueTooth.

Guest neilg

pretty sure there are only 2 cards available at the moment - Option (as on Vodafone and I think exclusively) and Novatel, both are 2.5/3G. Be intersting to see which as I already have one but not the other.....

Guest Gorskar

Probably not emailed to me as I still had Pembrokeshire as my address.

I've updated the profile, (Manchester) but is still not listing it in future trials.

And I've just ordered myself a beast of a new laptop - would have loved to try this out on it!

:)

Guest pisquee

you've used it already?

can you give us more details? ... ie - who makes the card, what model name?

does it also do GPRS/CSD what about WLAN and BT?

Guest Pagemakers

Dear Paul

Unfortunately the Mobile Office Card 3G Trial is now full, thank you

for your interest. I shall put you on the reserve list and notify you if

any space becomes available on the trial in the future.

Many Thanks

Rose

Orange TrialsTeam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chucky.egg

Its still in "My Pending Trials" and I haven't had an email saying "Tough luck... LOSER!" so should I still expect to get one of these little cuties?

Somebody already has one, and I dont so I'm not happy OK?!

Guest pisquee

OK, first questionnaire is out.

Any managed to open the "terms and conditions" document, as I cannot- error message saying the file is unavailable.

Have completed the questionnaire, it asks where your nearest town is - i move around a lot with work, but that wasn't an option, nearest home town is Newcastle, so i put that - hope that is a right answer to get on the trial, would hate to miss out because of where i live!

Guest MARKUKCOUK

well the trial is now on my current trials after completing the questionaire. Does this mean "im in". Also, its not starting till the 21st now

Guest chucky.egg

It seems to be taking a while (maybe they're getting the ROM update ready! :) )

I've also just found out that the coverage in my area may not be that great

Taking offers now on 1 brand new 3G data card (joking!)

Guest MARKUKCOUK

anyone notice the main change... users will not be charged for the use of the datacard (upto a specific limit)

thats changed :)

Guest xmob
7.1 You agree that for the duration of the trial Orange will meet all charges relating to the Mobile Office 3G card.  With the exception of the unlikely event that your usage exceeds 200MB in the month of the trial you will be charged at £1 MB for any use over 200MB.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.