Orange Launch Trial of 3G Datacard

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

Orange have launched the trial of their 3G service

To register for the trial Click Here

Now I'm off to sign up :)

Be among the first to try out new products and services and join the growing number of Orange triallists. This is a selection of trials we will be running in the future. To see trials you are eligible for please sign in and select my future trials from your homepage.  

Available Orange Trials Information  

Trial Name Orange Mobile Office 3G Datacard Trial (external)  

Details  

The Mobile Office Card 3G is a datacard with which you can get faster Internet access from your laptop, this includes picking up your email and sending and receiving text messages while you're out and about over the 3G network.

We will be running a trial for one month to test the Mobile Office Card 3G with existing Orange customers.

The trial will test the Orange software interface, which enables use of the card, the set-up process for getting started, and the perception of the speed.  

Incentives  

Triallists will not be charged for the use of either the Mobile Office Card 3G, SIM or any charges incurred with the use of the datacard provided for the trial for the duration of the one month trial.  

On completion of the trial all triallists will have the option to either:

* Return the Mobile Office Card 3G to Orange at no cost  

* Keep the Mobile Office Card 3G and SIM at no cost with the condition of the card being registered to the triallist as account holder and the account holder will be required to sign up to a commercial data bundle.

Guest pisquee

Glad I am not the only one then ... maybe amelia sent out the email before the website was done. I have emailed her back about it, as yet no reply.

Guest Brody

Can someone post the email address of the person who deals with it as its not showing up for me either but i didn'y get the email either :)

Guest pisquee

ther email was sent to people who have been "identified as a potential trialist" - not sure how they did this - probably looking at your profile on the trials site (ie what devices and services you use) as well as your orange accounts to see what services you actually use and how much.

Guest Brody

Yeah i agree pisquee, but i've just updated my profile and still nothing. Believe me, i am suitable! I have just bought a laptop and use GPRS a lot so 3G would be a natural progression!

Guest blewer

Try logging out. Then at the bottom of the sign in page click 'Future Trials'.

This will take you to all the info, then you may be able to register for it :wink:

Guest SystemicAnomaly

I got sent the email too! When it says trial, does that mean free?? Or will it be £ks per megabyte?

Damnit, just remembered, 3G hasn't come to Cornwall yet! d'oh :cry:

Guest pisquee

The card, SIM and data access for the length of the trial are free.

After the trial you can keep the card, and SIM and sign up to a 3G data service, or return them at no charge

Guest Brody
Unfortunately the Mobile Office Card 3G Trial is now full, thank you for your interest.  I shall put you on the reserve list and notify you if any space becomes available on the trial in the future.

:)

Guest MARKUKCOUK

ahh well.. unlucky, and cheers for the reply. The trial is in my pending trials section now. I wasnt gonna make the same mistake as i did with the Free Nokia phone trial a while ago!

Guest MARKUKCOUK

u never know... this might signify the relaunch of orange trials - the next trial being a mpx, with trialists this time being banned from entering :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.