Jabra BT250 Bluetooth Headset and C500

Guest misterfood

Hi, can anyone help me on this... I have got a jabra bt250 and for the life of me cant figure out how to enable auto answer. All that seems to happen when i pair the headset to the phone (both ways - normal and enhanced) all i get is the headset icon on the homescreen but the profile stays in normal. This being there is no auto answer option like the headset/car profiles. Anyway i can't get it to auto answer. Really this is why i bought it, driving along get a call, want it to pick up the call without me having to touch it.... BUT I CAN'T!!!!! AAARRGGHHHH :lol:

cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest mikegregory78

Hey people glad to hear its not just me having problems with my c500 and a jabra 250 headset. orange have been no help at all as per.....

My main problem is the voice dialing. I can press the button on the headset and it beeps I speak and it makes the call but at this point it drops the headset connection and makes the call just on the bloody phone. What us it that. hmm non. Is anyone else having this one????

hope someone can help

thanks mike

Got a similar problem with my C500 paired with my Motorolla headset.

All works fine for me except for the voice tags.

Install one and the headset works brilliantly.

However with several voice tags installed, the tag is correctly identified by the phone/headset and shows that contact being dialled, but the phone actually dials the last number used everytime?????

Talk about one track mind!

Tosh

• 1 month later...
Guest Dee_Dizzy

CAN I COMMENT ON THIS I GOT MY HANDSET 10 DAYS AGO, VOICE DIALING has never been an issue with my C500 and my Jabra BT250, unitl yesterday and it stopped working, if u press the buttong on the headset it will allow for your voice command then it will disconnect <so u cant hear the phne ringing>, then once the other person has answered the call it will reconnect to my headset after 1 sec of the call being active... Orange reckon its an issue with the BT250 but it works fine with my Nokia 6600... Anyone found a fix for this issue then.. and i am already currently running the latest version of the OS on my phone..