SPV C500 found on PAYG

Guest blackhorse

Guest NIGHTMARE

why does it cost a extra 65 GBP for the Orange Unlocked C500 For Development on modaco?

Thant is not even sim unlocked(whitch would cost 20 GBP)?

also software unlock is free.

I dont get it- please enlighten me if i am missing something.

Guest Confucious

SIM unlocking costs £20, App unlocking is free - what else is different from my normal C500 which has been sim + app unlocked that makes uit a "developers" phone?

Guest tomjleeds
Mobile Dealer

http://www.mobiledealer.co.uk/product.asp?...geHistory= href=http://smartphone.modaco.com/search.php>Search&strKeywords=c500&numPageStartPosition=1&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=all

Has them for 159.99 Anyone seen them for cheaper than this?

-Lew

I received my nice new from MobileDealer on Wednesday, the service was impeccable. Expect two to three days delivery. It appears to be the web name for a Chesterfield-based company called 'In Touch Communications'. Wholly recommended.

Guest NIGHTMARE

still no answers to this then, why?

Funny :-# Starange how no answers yet from mods, your not normally so quiet! , would i be right in saying their is no extra features? if their are i would like to know what they are.

Guest blackhorse

Just had a look on the Orange shop website and can't find the C500 on PAYG (Contract only). Do you have a link?

Its 149.99 in Orange retail (139.99 if you hand a old handset back)

If you want it from direct try 0800 801080

You can actually go to an orange store and pick one up for £149.99??? OK, can someone start explaining this? And what exactly do you have to hand in to get a tenner off? Does it have to be an orange phone etc? Please can you fill me in blackhorse (or someone else in the know!). If they do them in orange shops for 150, i'll go pick one up on the weekend!

Also, filao, where did you get that contract from?! Can you please give me some details!

Obviously I'd like to get the best deal here, and if i can go to orange and pick one up for 150, i'll be happy with that!

Guest blackhorse
You can actually go to an orange store and pick one up for £149.99??? OK, can someone start explaining this? And what exactly do you have to hand in to get a tenner off? Does it have to be an orange phone etc? Please can you fill me in blackhorse (or someone else in the know!). If they do them in orange shops for 150, i'll go pick one up on the weekend!

Also, filao, where did you get that contract from?! Can you please give me some details!

Obviously I'd like to get the best deal here, and if i can go to orange and pick one up for 150, i'll be happy with that!

Tenner off for ANY working handset, doesnt need box, rules or charger just a phone we can see switch on and off.

(nokia 402 is a popular handback at the moment! :lol: )

So you work for Orange then? So basically what you're saying is I can walk into any Orange shop, give them any handset that will turn on, and get a tenner off yeah? Also, the handset is £149.99 before, and £139.99 after?

Please let me know asap, as I'll go in tomorrow. Is it likely they will have stock?

Thanks for all your help!

the phone is not yet available but all the price shown are correct-149,99 PAYG(10 less if u 'trade in' an old 'orange' phone).they are expecting first phones to come in stores on Monday!Nice one Orange! :lol:

December lat year Orange began to sell SPV E100(PAYG) for 149,99 later for 100 pounds only.So..Marry Christmass to everyone from Orange again :D

Guest blackhorse
So you work for Orange then? So basically what you're saying is I can walk into any Orange shop, give them any handset that will turn on, and get a tenner off yeah? Also, the handset is £149.99 before, and £139.99 after?

Please let me know asap, as I'll go in tomorrow.   Is it likely they will have stock?

Thanks for all your help!

Yes i work for The Orange Shop (retail arm of the company)

Units are hitting stores up and down the country tomorrow, friday and Sat and Monday.

Check with your local store on the situation of stock

Guest Paul [MVP]

I am please to announce that the MoDaCo Shop will be offering the PAYG C500 for £148.99, effective tomorrow morning (when we go online and update the price).

:lol:

P

Cheers blackhorse. I will check my local store out then. Does it matter what phone it is at all? What are the requirements? I have a motorola timeport which turns on still. Acceptable?

Paul, what are the postage charges?

Can anyone confirm what the requirements are for giving a phone in to orange for the tenner off? I have faulty 6210 and 8210 (smashed screen and wont display anthing on the screen). Also have a motorola timeport which is fine, as is my V60. Picking mine up tomorrow.

Guest blackhorse
Can anyone confirm what the requirements are for giving a phone in to orange for the tenner off? I have faulty 6210 and 8210 (smashed screen and wont display anthing on the screen). Also have a motorola timeport which is fine, as is my V60. Picking mine up tomorrow.

Just "working" handset.

We need to see it turn on and fuction.

Otherwise it doesnt matter!

As far as im aware all Orange retails have got stock of the PAYG units now