SPV C500 found on PAYG

Guest blackhorse

Guest Colonel Trouble

ooohh ... same price as an ipod mini too :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Decisions decisions .. tis my birthday today and I dunno whether to buy c500 payg or ipod mini.

Guest blackhorse

Yet in your sig it says£270 unlocked.

Littlewoods is £189 + £20 to Emei-check to unlock it = £209

Go figure :wink:

Just ordered mine from littlewoods

for £151 which im paying over the year

Guest blackhorse
can i just ask how u got it done for £151. ppl must be kicking themselves for buying it for more than £200!!!

I have a littlewoods account.

Littlewoods is a kinda agenty thingy if you know whay i mean?

Basically all money 12.5% comes back to the owner of the account as a commsion.

Also i had a 10% of next order voucher kicking about.

£189.00 - 10% =£170.10

Cost i will pay.

Once ive paid the £170.10 into my account for the phone littlewoods give me 12.5% back in commision.

Sorry my total was wrong at the end of the day im paying £148.84

Also i get 2 years theft, and acidental damage to all items purchased so the phones covered! :lol: Just better hope i dont loose it! :) :oops:

Note: As i said this link is littlewoods agents catalouge if your wanting the phone to pay out right LXDirect generally stock exactly the same but cheaper. Im told they are to post it on their website within the next week

Guest sajdaman

i had an e200. and was showing off with it at work until my colleague got a c500. its so much better and smaller than a e200. got a bit jealous too!!!

u dont have any promotional codes by any chance?? or any other way to reduce the cost???

Guest SystemicAnomaly

Has anyone received theirs yet?? For £3.65 interest free a week, i still get to upgrade my phone in Feb (hopefully an MPX220), and get a C500. Coool. Think i've got a £15 first timer voucher lying around somewhere too.

The littlewoods change the delivery date to "within 3 weeks.", So I think it should be later.

Also, I ask them how can I get a 12.5% back in commision, they said I can't get a commision. :)

Maybe becasue I'm a new user of Littlewoods?

Guest blackhorse
The littlewoods change the delivery date to "within 3 weeks.", So I think it should be later.

Also, I ask them how can I get a 12.5% back in commision, they said I can't get a commision. :)

Maybe becasue I'm a new user of Littlewoods?

This in the account terms and conditions

http://www.littlewoods-online.com/lcc/rf.i...asketTerms.html

7) Cashback or commission  

You can earn 10% cashback or 12½% commission if taken in goods. For example if you pay £10 you will receive £1 cashback or £1.25 to spend in your catalogue. In some circumstances, you may be required to make payments totalling £100 before qualifying with cashback being paid on £10 or more. Please refer to your first statement.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SystemicAnomaly

My C500 arrived from Littlewoods today! Thats exactly 2 weeks after i ordered. Had another look on their website and it now seems to have disappeared (perhaps they're now out of stock!?)

Any one else get theirs from Littlewoods?

Guest blackhorse
My C500 arrived from Littlewoods today! Thats exactly 2 weeks after i ordered.  Had another look on their website and it now seems to have disappeared (perhaps they're now out of stock!?)

Any one else get theirs from Littlewoods?

Think they have realised they were selling them too cheap.

LXDirect where you purchase the item straight up, with no interest free and no commision return have put it on at 189.99 which in my experience means Littlewoods online will put it back on the site at around 220.00

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my C500 this morning (only got to open and charge it as I had to go to work). It's on contract but I'm gonna not use my contract sim (apart from the 100 mins/month I get) ... and the price for the handset (once I cancel the contract after 12 months) is ... £136!