Smartione -New App with features including RegEdit from PC

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest Confucious
It can work NOW (version 1.2.1) because authors have fixed it.

Nice to know the authors are working on fixing bugs as they are found. Interestingly , I'm stil using V 1.2.0 so I'll just go and download the latest fersion now :)

• 2 weeks later...
It does not work with Smartphone 2003 for imate sp3i. When changing the registry value the message "Can't write" appear after click OK?

Sounds like an application lock on your phone.. That will block certain registry entries..

Guest hoang176

I find down some item can be changed some other can not write such as System font (GDISysFn) or disable cleartype.

I managing to disable cleartype for faster display and change system font to Tahoma but i am not successful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tsutton

Looking good. However I can not enable ClearType. I put a tick on it. I press Apply and the tick goes away.

I am also unable to open the Database. It has the red 'X' on each of them when I click on them.

Does it mean my C500 is application locked and I need to visit the Orange website to unlock it?

Note: I am able to install unsigned programs so I think it's already application unlocked.

Thanks.

Guest Disco Stu
Does it mean my C500 is application locked and I need to visit the Orange website to unlock it?

Note: I am able to install unsigned programs so I think it's already application unlocked.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The C500 comes partially unlocked but most http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=7695>Tweaks require full unlocking.

So, yes :)

Guest Disco Stu
Okay thanks. I'll do the unlocking tonight and pray that it doesn't mess up my phone. :(

Cheers for the reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, it won't :)

Guest tsutton

Had a few problems with unlocking it (see here) but managed to unlock it now.

I've turned on ClearType, turned off the phone & on and wow, it's a LOT better. Easy on eyes!

I'd recommend this to everyone. :)

Guest Mantra

I changed my startup/shutdown sounds to sounds in my /Storage/Application Data/Sounds directory and neither worked, I had to move the sounds to my /windows directory.

Now my shutdown sound works but I still get the standard startup sound.

Anyone have any idea why?

Dan

in options :

[edition]

;registre / registry

mode_edition=2

; 1 = lecture simple / read only,  2 = lecture ecriture / read write

Whoooops, missed that one ! :)

Thanx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
The downloadlink is in the first forum, first post :D

Here a direct link to the download : LINK

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This link seems to be disabled now.

Does anyone have an up to date link? I don't fancy signing up to random french forums for the sake of it :D

Cheers

This link seems to be disabled now.

Does anyone have an up to date link? I don't fancy signing up to random french forums for the sake of it :D

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to be registered with the forum in order to get the link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I changed my startup/shutdown sounds to sounds in my /Storage/Application Data/Sounds directory and neither worked, I had to move the sounds to my /windows directory.

Now my shutdown sound works but I still get the standard startup sound.

Anyone have any idea why?

The thing that made me start playing in the registry was wanting to kill the horrible startup sound, at first nothing I tried worked, but then I noticed there were two different entries for startup sound...

There's both SystemStart (didn't change much for me) and PowerOnWave I changed the 'on' value to 0 and entered *none* for the file and had blessed silence last time I had to reboot the phone.

• 5 months later...
Guest jenko2004

ive tried to log in on there but soon as i do the download is not there to click on but soon as i log out it is it dont make sense , maybe u could email me it

cheers :)

Guest jenko2004

:shock:

ive now got the download at last it will sync to the phone show all the details but it wont let me edit anything in the reg only right click n delete. on the value box i cant click ok to make the changes any ideas..............................!!!!!!

its enough to make me want to buy a nokia lol

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cerij
:shock:

ive now got the download at last it will sync to the phone show all the details but it wont let me edit anything in the reg only right click n delete. on the value box i cant click ok to make the changes any ideas..............................!!!!!!

its enough to make me want to buy a nokia lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you get it? I've had no luck on their forum.