Windows Mobile 2003 Nokia Style ;)

Guest b_dragomir

HI

Iam New To Dis And Need A Bit HElp FRm U gUYZ

IAM currently owing i-mate sp3i,Wm2003

installed RJ shortcut and extraxt it in storage/application data/home

but still when i choose the homescreen frm setting i just get a plane screen and when i go down its just a blue screen..used other homescreens such a s da porsche 1

can some1 help me

thanx!

Guest Rivernet1
HI

Iam New To Dis And Need A Bit HElp FRm U gUYZ

IAM currently owing i-mate sp3i,Wm2003

installed RJ shortcut and extraxt it in storage/application data/home

but still when i choose the homescreen frm setting i just get a plane screen and when i go down its just a blue screen..used other homescreens such a s da porsche 1

can some1 help me

thanx!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about a spelling as well as a grammar checker? You also might want to get a new keyboard as your switching from lower to upper caps.

Edited by Rivernet1

How about a spelling as well as a grammar checker? You also might want to get a new keyboard as your switching from lower to upper caps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohhh...so an english class going on

GREAT

Guest el_plebillo

am eagerly waiting too,

can somebody post the instructions on how to change the targets of the shortcuts? for dummies :D

Thanks

Guest Rivernet1
am eagerly waiting too,

can somebody post the instructions on how to change the targets of the shortcuts? for dummies ;)

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For what it's worth, I installed it on my MPX220 with RJ Shortcuts and it works like a charm. Just gotta fix the link to point to ALBUM.EXE. :D

Nice work!!

Guest influenz
am eagerly waiting too,

can somebody post the instructions on how to change the targets of the shortcuts? for dummies :D

open the WindowsMobile.home.xml file with notepad..

Every time you see..

• 1 month later...
Guest friedallen
Great homescreen, keep up the good work!!!! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have installed this homescreen,but it juz show "profiles","mail",and "calenda"

can u answer me why???

and thanks for your excellent done.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lewdvig

Dude this is better than what MS came up with. I am going to use it for a few days - you should put a paypal link here. This is AMAZING!

It could help Nokia users migrate to Smartphone.

Please post the fonts and a blank background - I would like to make a music/media player icon.

Edited by lewdvig

Guest bretto

This is brilliant!

And as it is its magic!!

If I could wish for anything more I think maybe a small setup program written to allow new screens to be added by the user. which would then update the xml and refresh the homescreen.

eg: one of the shorcuts to a setup program. From there a choice of applications to associate a page and image and an order selection.

If the user could easily customise it like other phones then I say every rom should have it.

Great work and thanks for sharing

Guest lewdvig

I was hacking this theme last night and I have been inspired to create my own version along the same lines.

It is going to be Apple iApp themed with a few more application shortcuts. I will upload it when it is done.

Perry

• 5 weeks later...
Guest breonwei

b_dragomir ,

Great job!!! Just a few questions for you.

1. How to change the time format to am/pm? I tried to change the mode from 24 to 12, but it doesn't work

2. For receiving of SMS, can you add 1 line at the home screen?

Thanks a million for your great job, now my smartphone looks greater than any nokia or samsung phones!

Guest breonwei
Looked at the xml for you and here is the one with the changed time format. It already has a message plugin anyway though..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jamma,

Thanks a million. Really appreciate it, it work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hoyler30589

i love this theme and just upgraded my handset to c550 but now thetheme has a white bar along the bottom and then when scrolling i get to calender and then the whole screen shrinks and has a the home image behind the other image, if any one can help this would be appreciated, i find this theme really easy to use,

thanks

richard

Guest tonijj
i love this theme and just upgraded my handset to c550 but now thetheme has a white bar along the bottom and then when scrolling i get to calender and then the whole screen shrinks and has a the home image behind the other image, if any one can help this would be appreciated, i find this theme really easy to use,

thanks

richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The c550 has a higher resolution (220) i.e. compared to the c500 (178) thats why you get that non-fitting appearance. Think the author of this theme has to modify it to fit the new and better screens. So the problem is that your screen is better then most of ours :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.