has anyone bought a mda from this site...?

Guest carl_donaldson

typical. one stop phone shop had good deals going. all the smartphones have gone. hope the offers will be back soon, as i want to change my tariff and phone, as m current network provider is giving crap offers.

buymobile offers aren;t as good. as looking into maybe the relax 200 or everyone offpeak 500

keep me informed if you see any other good deals

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are exactly the same offer. May be you are seeing the updated ones. To get the old / cheaper price go to A1 comms........

I think when t mobile introduce u fix you will no longer get half price line rental!.

yeah got mine this morning, could not wait any longer, canceled my onestophoneshop and ukphoneshop orders, its a brill bit of kit :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have already signup, but am i suppose to recieve a email to at least confirm my order?

I haven't recieved anything yet.

And i didn't sign up for the automated Insurance......... was i suppose input that as well.

Would that be the reason of my delay?

Edited by iwod

So,

Im after one of these nifty devices - noticed that A1 comms offer this on o2. Has anyone in the UK managed to get on on O2 - and can you confirm if its branded or unlocked at all?

Looking at getting on asap - where has them in stock and whats the best deal you guys have seen?

Noticed onestop has a recommend a friend thing - if someone has purchased from them in the past and wants to recommend me, they get £30! Im happy to do that if they can sort me out with the phone asap and for the best price...

Guest jonnykato

Apparently OSPS are getting stock today, and I 'should' have mine tomorrow :shock: :shock:

I'll just add, I don't believe them though. So, I'll be pleasantly suprised if it shows up :D

Guest bill door

Dunno how it compares to the deals you guys have got but I paid £70 for mine on Vodafone with their anytime 200 package, 5.1megs of data and free weekend calls for 12 months. Its a 12 month contract at £35/pm (same price as my old contract at Orange) but you can downgrade the actual contract after 6 months to whatever...

Guest tobtan
They are exactly the same offer. May be you are seeing the updated ones. To get the old / cheaper price go to A1 comms........

I think when t mobile introduce u fix you will no longer get half price line rental!.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just got off the phone with A1 comms/buymobile - they will not be honouring the half price line rental offer so its up to you if you want to cancel and wait for stock or not....... :oops:

Guest thereaperman
Just got off the phone with OSPS

End of the week now, getting sick and tired of the lies to be honest

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can tell you they will not get them until after the 18th april, as i have spoken will loads of online shops and they all say the same etc

Guest p1tse

i'm in the position to buy on t-mobile contract. any advice. OSPS has taken it off their site, A1 Comms price is similar and others have it advertised but can't beat OSPS or A1 Comms, so what shall i do? hang about until UK stock is back in, or place order with A1 Comms and play the waiting game with you guys?

bearing in mind my contract needs 30 days notice and i want to port my number.

thanks

Guest carl_donaldson
dam A1 Comm price changes:

http://www.a1comms.co.uk/store/merchant-4-...ones-cost.ihtml

any other places, please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are there any shops selling the mda with half price line rental anymore? Not really interested in the double min offers just want half price rental so i can keep my Orange contract going on min payment till aug.

Guest carl_donaldson

Got imate jam from expansys with vodafone connection 6 month half price line rental but 18mth contract also imate club membership. Free phone.

In Stock too!

Got imate jam from expansys with vodafone connection 6 month half price line rental but 18mth contract also imate club membership. Free phone.

In Stock too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THx m8!. Life Saver!

Do they use proper Vodafone or or they Singlepoint?

Also which delivery service do they use?

For those who want a cheap Imate Jam. This is it!. Buy this and after 12 months change it to 30 min plan which is 15 pounds a month. you end up with a Total of 288 pounds.

( 6 * 18 + 12 *15 )

Which is only slighly more than T-Mobile. 9 Months 1/2 Price line rental on T-Mobile 100 min @ 21 Pounds . But t Mobile can only change tarriff after 11 months

( 9 * 10.5 + 21 * 2 + 15 * 9 ) = 271.5 pounds.

Now This May at first seem not worth it especially when vodafone offer less min. However consider these side facts as well.

Vodafone offer 1 Month Min roll over.

The I Mate Jam with Vodafone is Unlocked - Which save you 15 pounds .

You get to join Imate Club as well.

So all in all i think this balance out the T Mobile offer.

Now the only bad thing is Number porting....

I have a vodafone contract and i can not transfer my number if expansys uses Vodafone direct as well. However If they are not vodafone direct than it means i don't enjoy the online services provided by Vodafone online...... tough choice....

Guest virtualmeuk

Well Guys........ Bad news.

I have been waiting for mine from osps and i got cheesed off this morning and called them.

I quote "Your order has been canceled as we are no longer shipping this phone"

My Reply."Well thanks for letting me wait 3 weeks before telling me"

osps"We told you that they were out of stock and therefore we can cancel at any time!"

My Reply"Well thats just great. I will not be buying F**K all from you bunch of disorganised To**ers!"

Put phone down.

Would be interested to find out if anyone else gets the same message??

Cheers

Guest jonnykato

My order hasn't been cancelled. They said they'll ship it when they eventually get them.

Did it say in 'My Account' on their website that your order had been cancelled?

Guest jonnykato

QUOTE from OSPS

T-Mobile have er discontinued this line

we, er, um, er, won't be honouring any back orders. They've all been cancelled

OSPS, you are a shambles :evil: :evil: :evil: