• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

pride429

pride429

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:SPV M2000
Phoned Orange and asked about the new ROM being supplied on new M2000's and where I could go to get the download as I am used to the process having had an SPV classic, E100 & E200 - but after much sending from one department to another I still got nowhere! One guy even said that there are no plans to release a ROM update for the M2000 and that if there was nothing wrong with the phone why would I want to update anyway - DUH!?!?!?

Pondrew

Pondrew

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,404 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
@pride429: not surprised at all I'm afraid. Unlike Orange's Smartphones the Pocket PC phones haven't been very well supported with updates, and that's saying something!

Guv01

Guv01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:SPV M2000
Hi All,

I originally had a m2000 with wm10 on it, but had problems with not being able to hear people on the other end, Orange kindly changed it.... but with one that had wm9 on it.... when i rang them about it they said that no m2000 has EVER been shipped with wm10!! I think a very strongly worded e-mail is going to Orange today!!! The Lying B@star@s!!!!!

Pondrew

Pondrew

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,404 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
U might be in luck... I recently discovered there IS one rom available online which I believe should be the more recent of the two. It's on the Orange business site.
Follow the following link to get to the official download page (why on earth they didn't put it in the personal M2000 section I don't know) here or goto www.business.orange.co.uk and navigate to the SPV M2000 page. The latest software update is linked to there...

Let us know if it does include WMP10...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users