MoDaCo Summer Event 2005

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest dazza12
To everyone worried about Paypal: you don't need to be signed up to make payments, and i remove money from my paypal account as soon as its in there, so theres little chance of paypal taking anything :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They still stop me from doing this. Their systems are designed to stop multiple signups, and any payments made using a particular card or address will not be allowed. My card cannot be used through Paypal as it is tied in to the suspended account.

As far as I'm aware, it's only Nochex that allow people who are not customers of them to make payment. Paypal do not make it obvious if they do

It looks like if Paypal is the only method of payment available, then I might have to give this a miss. Which is a shame as I was looking forward to this.

Guest uzi_999

paying by cheque is a possibility.. but it might be too time consuming for the account holder it is paid to... we can all post cheques to someplace and they be cashed into some account or sumthing.. is it a decent idea??

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Logisitally its a pain. The preferred method really is paypal. I'll give it some thought though and let everyone know over the weekend how its going to work :)

Guest mavisdavis

@ shadamehr

If your gonna bring your lass down for the Entertainment then count me in mate...Stuff the reason for the event your lass will make it worth it if her webite is anything go by :)

*note to ones self ...I must sign her guest book :(

She's proper fun ;)

Guest RazorD
Just a note to everyone - all registrations are going through fine, so theres no need to fill out the form more than once.  Check your emails either tonight or tomorrow for more details regarding the registration fee payment.

Cheers all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was this email sent yet? - I don't trust my spam filters :)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Nope sorry, been busy finishing my job and arranging to move back to my uni house! Should get them sorted tonight and sent out tomorrow...

Guest shadamehr
@ shadamehr

If your gonna bring your lass down for the Entertainment then count me in mate...Stuff the reason for the event your lass will make it worth it if her webite is anything go by :)

*note to ones self ...I must sign her guest book :(

She's proper fun ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did I KNOW YOU'D be the one to say that...?

;-)

Guest PaulFromSkeg

Hi,

Just wondering if you have sent out the notifications, so that we can pay our £10 for the event in London. The reason I ask is that I applied a few days ago and have not got an email yet, and am a little concerned now that you have closed your registration page.

Thanks

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleas sponsor me for my Great Wall of China Trek in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Please go to www.justgiving.com/paulgray to donate. Thanks

Guest RazorD
Hi,

Just wondering if you have sent out the notifications, so that we can pay our £10 for the event in London.  The reason I ask is that I applied a few days ago and have not got an email yet, and am a little concerned now that you have closed your registration page.

Thanks

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleas sponsor me for my Great Wall of China Trek in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Please go to www.justgiving.com/paulgray to donate.  Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont believe they have been sent yet, I know i havent got mine, nor has someone else i know going.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Hi guys, sorry i should have been a little more clear on the situation.

I've not sent the emails out yet, it'll probably be the middle of next week now, once we've had time to assess the sign up numbers situation. It being the weekend though i've not been able to find out much :)

I should find out more details in the next day or two, and i'll make sure i keep the first post and the rest of this post fully up to date

Thanks for bearing with us at this point, and regardless of what happens, the event is still 100% definately on!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

OK people. I'm sending emails out to Plus members that have registered this afternoon, PLEASE reply asap as we need to know how many other places we have left.

Non-Plus members will be recieving instructions either later today or sometime tomorrow. Keep watching the thread for updates!

Guest Confucious

My email went straight to junk mail in hotmail and I almost emptied it before Mono's post.

If you are a plus member and haven't received an email I sugest you check junk mail.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yep, i'm gonig to give the Plus members a few more days to check their emails, so the emails to non-plus should be out by sunday night :) I'll post here when they are sent!

Guest dazza12

Mono,

I've sent you an email in reply to the Plus email, as I'm unable to use Paypal.

I'm a bit worried about losing my space, just wondering if there's anything being done for people in my position.

I managed to pay my Plus membership via Nochex, so it seems odd this option isn't available here.

Guest inspectorgadjet

Mono: Will we be getting some kind of email confirmation saying that you've received our payments and our place is confirmed?